Im65

Thread: Im65

Photos
    View albums

You can try your local weight loss clinic, but we usually defer to a doctor's judgment regarding prescribing the pills or not.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default What clinic?

Hi! I am new to this area and I was just wondering what clinic you were going to before to get phentermine? I can’t find anyone to prescribe it to me. Thank you!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Im65

live in Los Angeles, California. I was getting phentermine at on clinic and because I turned 65 yr on January 1st this year. Now the doctor won’t prescribe phentermine to me. The doctor told me that they don’t prescribe this medication after a patient turns 65??!! Seriously.
    I lost 20 lbs taking this medication and I feel lighter.
    I got my energy back and am fitting into a some of my jeans. I now wear a size 12. Before I started on phentermine I was wearing a size 16. I want to loose 40 more pounds but this clinic refuse to givens the medication. I’m in excellent health. No problems of any kind. I get regular physical check ups. Heart is good and blood pressure is excellent. My general doctor gave me the This is so annoying!!! Sorry had to vent. Other than getting another doctor (which I’m going to do) any other suggestions