• 1 Post By erookjr
  • 1 Post By MsCourtney_210
  • 1 Post By MsCourtney_210

Thread: Successful Wieght Loss

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up Successful Wieght Loss

I am doing pretty well with Phentermine 37.5 mg. I want to share all my experiences (good and bad) with you. Your feedback it welcomed.

So what has been going on so far....

This Saturday will make 3 weeks on Phen.

Starting weight: 202.6 3/18
    I am 5'3 so this is no good

1st Week: 192.6 3/25
    Whoa 10lbs (this first week you want to lose as much even though it may be water weight, it kicks starts your weight loss.

2nd Week: 191.6 4/1
    Not bad as long as I'm losing. 11lbs gone

Today(not yet 3 weeks): 188.6 4/6
    14lbs HOLY MOLY hopefully 15lbs by Sat morn.

From the first day I cut carbs. I always make sure I have food on me when I go to school everyday and when work on the weekend. I like pistachios, string cheese, golden apples, grapes, chicken...One time I made stuffed bell peppers. They were amazing. I haven't gone out to eat. All my money is for my own food. I went for one drink 2 days ago with a guy who helped me with my flat from the side of the road. I feel great. I am not hungry because I eat all the time!!! Since I am doing low carb I check my ketones in the morning to make sure I stay in ketosis for MAXimum weight loss.

I work out 3 times a week. Mon and Thurs mornings I go to the gym at my school. I make sure I run a whole mile. Walking warmup. Usually Tuesday I go to Zumba MAX they offer at my school. It is very intense. I missed the gym this morning because I have to register for classes but I will be in Zumba tonight!!!

With these two combinations, the weight is flying off. Always weigh yourself in the morning. I like to do it nude. I know weird but so what. Use the same scale every time in the same place. My bathroom scale always tells me something different then mine.

Last edited by MsCourtney_210; April 7th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.
    Gobola likes this.

Started: March 18, 2017
    1st Goal: 175 lbs (174.6 May 16, 2017)
    2nd Goal: 165 lbs
    Goal: 160 lbs
    Maybe Goal: 145 lbs

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Congrats You'll be at your goal in no time!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

You've been doing great! Congrats - it does feel good to have that scale go down consistently, doesn't it? And just feeling better overall because of the lifestyle changes. The medication definitely helps to curb my appetite, which is really what I needed to get the ball rolling. I am curious about something, though. You say you're 5'3" and your goal is 175? I would expect your goal to be lower at your height - or is this just phase 1? I'm not trying to imply anything or criticize in any way - I would think with your success you might set your sights even higher (lower in this case).
    ================================================== ========================
    Started: 3/1/17 202lbs (male)
    Month 1: 184.8 (-17.2 lbs.)
    Month 2:
    Month 3:
    Goal: 160lbs

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool Willing to go lower

For now, my goal weight is 175. About two years ago, my lowest weight was 158. It was an okay weight but I looked great at 165. My core was shaped into abs. Even in the 200 phase I didn't look 200. When I get to 165, I would look smaller than I am.
    I am black thick female with lots of hips. Those thighs will always stay but it would look more cut. My goal is slimming my core area (including my back) and toning my arms.

Phentermine Experience:
    On around the second day, I had a hallucination. It was weird and it scared me a little because I was trying to sleep at the time. The first week my dreams were very vivid. In my dreams, I knew I was sleeping and when it got too scary I would tell myself in the dream to wake up. So weird. I was able to remember my dreams very well. The dreams got better. I don't remember them now.

I had a dream I had some noodles and I forgot it was carbs and I thought my process was ruined.

This dry mouth thing was ridiculous the first two weeks. I started chewing gum because no matter how much water I drank my mouth was dry and it started to have a bad taste. I believe it has gotten better but it is not completely gone.

Zumba was great tonight. I was pushing hard tonight and the sweat was running. I was even sweating on my fore arms. I didn't eat enough today because I had a weird day. I know I can eat anytime as long as it's within my lifestyle.

THANKS for all the words of encouragement I am trying hard and I am not basing everything on weight. It is how my clothes are fitting. Keeping record of my weight is the best way for me to see progress. I don't see the weight loss but I feel it. Until next time....

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Courtney I am happy you found something that works for you! I have a GF that wasnt even taking Phentermine and lost 50 lbs some new lifestyle change. She eats no animal products whatsoever, no dairy, no eggs no cheese no meat. It works for her but shes willing to do it for a lifetime. I couldn't! I read somewhere that theres diets that work for certain blood types but I havent looked much into that.

My gosh you are so right about Zumba and sweating and weight drop inches drop. I love my Zumba in all forms, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning and Aqua Zumba. I highly recommend it to anyone!
    Sheri~
    (Originally lost from 202-180 in 2015 on my own regained 5-6 over holidays and snow)

Phen Start 3/9/2017- 186
    3/17/2017 - 183
    3/24/2017-181
    3/28/2017- 181
    4/7/2017- 180 Started Brand name Adipex Caps today !!!
    4/21/2017- 178

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Zumba

In my school, they offer Zumba Max. It is no joke. Lots of squats and lunges. Even a sound dedicated to arms... Music is fabulous and modern. I love it. They only offer it two days a week. When school is over for the semester, I need to find a Groupon for some Zumba.

Making lifestyle changes is the only way the weight is going to come off.

People at my job today noticed my weight loss. It felt good. I want everyone here to lose lose lose!! Let's reach our goals together.

I thank all for your support. So far I can't do it without you..

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Today..

I just got home from Zumba. I am cooking a ground beef and zucchini casserole.

I didn't eat enough today. I had a test today. I only ate fruits and vegetables today with pistachios not good. My appetite is decreasing and decreasing. I think I might down my dose. I have to make sure I am getting enough to eat for the day.

One the brighter side I got asked out on a date this friday... what to wear?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

15lbs gone.....
    karens1039 likes this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Went out to eat

Yesterday I went out to eat with my friend. It was a date like I am not sure. I haven't went out to eat since my birthday Feb. 10. Anyway he order quesadilla verde basically cheese and spinach. I had one it was good. It was made with flour tortilla so I was instantly thinking carbs but I ate it slow. He was a good sport he ate the other three because he knew I was doing low carb.

I ate fish tacos. It had cabbage salad on the side. The wrap was a soft corn sheel which I know is better than flour. I didn't eat too much. I ate one taco and that was it. I haven't ate a lot in one sitting in a while.

Today is week 4 weigh in. I am 186.4lbs which is so good.

Starting : 202.6 3/18
    Week 1: 192.6 3/25
    Week 2: 191.6 4/1
    Week 3: 188.4 4/8
    Week 4: 186.4 4/15

16.2lbs first month... keeping it going!

I wish there was more traffic on this site.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Picture Results

1/3/2017 to 4/15/2017 Started working out, eating right and taking phen 3/18/2017

Attachment 2962

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default 30 Days later...

First 30 days: 17 lbs gone. Next 4 weeks I am looking for 10 more lbs... Lets go!
    karens1039 likes this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default My workout

This weekend I ran 2 miles on Sunday jeez. Today I worked out with a friend I mean really worked out. It was great I didn't even feel like I was working out. School ends in 3 weeks hopefully I can be 8 lbs lighter by then. I am looking to hit my first goal of 175 by May 31...

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Forgot to take my phen today

I forgot to take my phen today but I was alright. I was a little tired but had a small cup of coffee and it was fine.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am still on the right track. My first goal is coming up fast a little too fast but I am okay with it.

5 Weeks later I am 18.6 lbs lighter and I have 9 lbs until my first goal. It has become unreal and normal for me now to eat right and exercise. No longer an obligation but a lifestyle change.
    karens1039 likes this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default More lbs

I am 182.4 so exciting. Hopefully I am 182.0 by my 6 week weigh in on Saturday morning.
    karens1039 likes this.

Photos
    View albums

Default My experience

I started out at 343 lbs in September of 2016 and I was looking at gastric bypass in order to lose the weight I wanted. (My goal is to be down to 150 at the very most) but I talked it over with my husband and we decided maybe try to do it the old fashioned way first, and if I just couldn't manage, then we'd look into getting me the surgery.

So I started walking. I could only get 1 block at first, as I was very unhealthy and sedentary, so I limited my calorie intake severely in order to offset the fact that I wasnt going very far. I'd lost about 16 pounds, most of that water weight, before I went to the doctor and asked him for advice.

"you're exercising?" "Yes, I am." "You've cut calories?" "Yessir." "Then you dont need -me-. Do you want an aid?" "YES please." "No worries"

He prescribed Phentermine to me, (I dont know the dosage, the pill bottle is in the other room) and recommended i take one a day every day and come back and see him at the end of the month for a check up.

I lost 10 pounds that month, and twelve the next month. Every month I've been losing a very good amount, and I'm up to about 80 lbs gone now!

Now granted that's not JUST the pill. I can now walk between five and six miles a day, and often do just that. I walk so much because I dont want to cut things out like carbs or sugar or what have you. I want to be able to eat what I want, within reason, and when I walk as much as i do, it creates enough of a calorie deficit that I can eat over 2300 calories in a day and still lose weight. I never even get CLOSE to that though because Phen does such a good job on suppressing my appetite and making me want to move.

In april i was very ill and i got off the phen for the whole month, up until yesterday in fact. That whole month I was stuck at 271. Most of it seemed to be retaining water though, and by the time I went back to my doctor, he advised me to drink a TON, gave me a new phen prescription, and sent me on my way. yesterday when I walked, fresh back on my Phen, I came home to 263 (I know it's cheating but i like to weigh myself after a walk. it's motivational, hah) and then today when i woke up and immediately weighed myself, instead of ballooning back to 271 again by morning as i HAD been doing (it's been about 24 hours since i weighed myself last, I'm at 265 which is FAR more acceptable. the extra water + extra mile i walked + being back on the phen is working like a charm.

I really wanted to get down to 250 by my birthday. I dont think I will be able to now because of how april stalled for me, but if I can at least get down to the 250s, anywhere in there, I'll be happy. So it's time to work my happy rump right off.

Anyway that's my story, I love these pills, and I love how they help me do the things I really really want to do.
    karens1039 likes this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I love reading that. That's amazing. You found a balance between exercise and eating which is the main part of dropping weight. You are truly a motivation starapple! The aid of phen makes losing weight more enjoyable. Instead of losing 5 in a month u lose 10 with that extra push. I'm proud of u and keep it going! I am here for support and if u can support me perfect!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Still losing

My six week weigh-in: 179.2 lbs. I am getting closer to my first goal. Man I have come a long way.

23.4 total in loss.

Yesterday, I had my first cheat night. I went to a function and they were only serving hors d'oeuvre and it wasn't the good kind. Pigs in a blanket, quiches, mini sliders, ... I thought it was fine and I was doing well these pass 6 weeks I also had about one handful of candy. I am going to get back on my regimen immediately today after food shopping.
    karens1039 and Alti like this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default I cheated

Some of last weeks weigh-in was due to drinking the night before at a school event. That extra push was due to water weight loss from drinking and being dehydrated. I was 182 the day before weigh-in last week of 179.2.

So for my weight last week I am going to count 182 as my weight which is 2lbs weight loss from the week b4.

7 week weigh in tomorrow. I am looking to hit my first goal and stay there by May 31. My next goal after 175 is 165. I was going to stop there but I think I am going to go a little further. I want to introduce good carbs to my diet at the end of the summer so I need a safety weight. I am going to try to get my BMI 25. That sounds crazy. Steps at a time. I need more support.

karens1039 likes this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Almost there

So it is 8 weeks later since I started phen....

This week has been so hectic for me. I had finals all week and I haven't been eating right or enough. I still have my snacks but not as many. I am low on funds so I eat when I can.

If I know I am going to eat food that has carbs I take a carb blocker. I think it works. I have been drinking green tea for two weeks! I definitely noticed an acceleration in weight loss with green tea. I have about 3 cups a day!

8th week weigh-in ..drum roll please...

176!! I am one pound away from my first goal!!! That is 26.6 lbs. In two weeks I am going to taper myself off the phen and start living my new lifestyle and keep working. 11 more lbs to my ultimate goal.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Courtney,

Wow, I've been reading your post. I may not comment, but trust me ppl are watching. Your results are outstanding and it's motivating me.

I started Phen on a Saturday 5/6/17 - (lol, and cheated the same day SMH). What a way to start. I'm 2 weeks in now, and I've lost 13 lbs. I lost 10 lbs my 1st week and 3 lbs the 2nd week. I'm experimenting with different foods and truly learning that you're not on a diet, but your diet is your way of eating. I choose to mainly focus on portion control meaning eating things I enjoy but portioning them and making sure I include some good fiber, veggies and fruits.

Stats: 30yr old AA Male 5'6
    SW: 245
    CW: 232
    First Goal: 220 by 6/4/17 - That's a total of 12 lbs I need to lose in 21 Days. I'm gonna push as hard as I can, but I'll be happy with 225 (20 lbs down) by 6/4/17.

Phentermine has taken my craving away for Diet Dr. Pepper. I LOOOOOOOOVE Diet Dr. Pepper, but the only thing I crave is lemon water. The dry-mouth allows me to get in the recommended amount of water, daily. I'm enjoying my journey thus far!
    Last edited by erookjr; May 14th, 2017 at 11:10 PM.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by erookjr View Post
    Courtney,

Wow, I've been reading your post. I may not comment, but trust me ppl are watching. Your results are outstanding and it's motivating me.

I started Phen on a Saturday 5/6/17 - (lol, and cheated the same day SMH). What a way to start. I'm 2 weeks in now, and I've lost 13 lbs. I lost 10 lbs my 1st week and 3 lbs the 2nd week. I'm experimenting with different foods and truly learning that you're not on a diet, but your diet is your way of eating. I choose to mainly focus on portion control meaning eating things I enjoy but portioning them and making sure I include some good fiber, veggies and fruits.

Stats: 30yr old AA Male 5'6
    SW: 245
    CW: 232
    First Goal: 220 by 6/4/17 - That's a total of 12 lbs I need to lose in 21 Days. I'm gonna push as hard as I can, but I'll be happy with 225 (20 lbs down) by 6/4/17.

Phentermine has taken my craving away for Diet Dr. Pepper. I LOOOOOOOOVE Diet Dr. Pepper, but the only thing I crave is lemon water. The dry-mouth allows me to get in the recommended amount of water, daily. I'm enjoying my journey thus far!
    I am glad everything is gooing well with you. Don't push too hard because then it becomes hard . I have gotten to the point where what I do and what I eat is regular now. I have been making better choices at the supermarket (even if it takes 2hr, label reading). I am eating and cooking foods that I like and enjoy. I am experimenting with food and exercises. I never do the same thing every time I go to the gym. I keep it interesting. Since the weather is getting nice, I am going to dust off my bike and go riding.

Good for you that everything is going well. The dry mouth sometimes turns into a bad taste in the mouth no matter how much water you drink(chew gum it helps). Phen was the tool I needed to get my healthy life style started and I am trying to taper off soon.

Things that helped and assisted with my weight loss (some extra tips):

1. Green tea... my mood and energy levels have been perfect with drink green tea. I have been drinking it straight for 2 weeks going on 3.

2. B-6 and B-12 vitamins. They work with each other to convert food into energy. Keeps the food working through the body.

3. Carb blocker- It only works for complex carbs but I am not really eating carbs. Its been recent I have been introducing carbs back in my diet. I am eatting it in moderation but I take two of them 30 mins b4 I know I might eat something that contains complex carbs.

4. Iron supplement- this is more recent. I dodn;t take it every day. I was catching a Charley horse in my calf. This happened to days in a row. I heard iron helps with that. Also it helps with bringing oxygen to the blood which is great for when I exercise.

I want to hear more or your experiences with phen both good and bad. It is nice to know someone is watching.

My stats:

27 Black female 5' 3" currently 176. Highest weight ever... 202.6lbs... lowest weight ever ...158lbs(2 years ago). I have been up and
    down with my weight over the years. this time I want to keep it off forever. 145lbs would take me out of the overweight BMI but I don't think I want to be that small. I think I would look my best at 160lbs...

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I hit my first goal on Tuesday. I have come a long way. My 9th week weigh-in is this Saturday. We will see.

I am 5'3 and the "normal" weight for my height it 140-141. I am not sure if I wanna be that tiny. The smallest I have gone is 158. I thought that was too small. I feel like I should try it to see if I can do it but I would be happy at 160 in all honesty.

What should I do?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

So I have reached the 30 lbs lost mark. I have come a long way. Time to bring those clothes that didn't fit me back up from storage.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by MsCourtney_210 View Post
    So I have reached the 30 lbs lost mark. I have come a long way. Time to bring those clothes that didn't fit me back up from storage.
    Ms Courtney, You are so inspiring!! I signed up after reading your journey! You have done so awesome. I am happy for you. You have convinced me to stick with phentermine and make it work.

I have tried phentermine on and off for a while. Sometimes I cannot sleep well on it. My doctor told me to break my pills in half and try only half dosages. I'm not sure if this is going to slow down my weight loss or not. I still have a lot more energy on it and seem to be able to think so much clearer.

I am 44 yrs old, 5'3 173 lbs. down from 193 in Jan, but I seemed to have stalled since March.

My goal is 145. I have a small frame and this extra weight is preventing me from doing a lot of the things I love. I still hike, but it's a struggle. I have had a few falls that are not good. And my breathing is really bad. Most of my weight is carried in my thighs and hips, and I am ready for it to be gone.

I have taken up Pound Workout and Yoga with a workout buddy at my job. It is summer in AZ and outdoor activities are not practical. I am new to Pound, but so far I really love the energy.

I hope my journey can become a lifestyle like yours. Thank you for posting your ups and downs. And know that it is helping others.

katiekins

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default HEYYYY

I'm Back!

Well well well. I have been busy with work and my new internship. I am still finding time to work out about 4 times a week.

Where I am now. So here are the stats....

Week 10 May 27th - 173.8
    Week 11 June 3rd - 169.8
    Week 12 June 10th - 172.6 very stressful week so I made it my cheat week it was yummy still worked out
    Week 13 June 17th - 169.8 back on track
    Week 14 June 24th - 167.6 35lbs gone!!!

I have slowly introduced carbs back into my diet. I am trying to live a normal life and balance exercise and what I eat. I am taking my last half of Phen tomorrow. I have been slowly coming off. Right now it is working. I am going to talk about my experience coming off in another post

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by MsCourtney_210 View Post
    Yesterday I went out to eat with my friend. It was a date like I am not sure. I haven't went out to eat since my birthday Feb. 10. Anyway he order quesadilla verde basically cheese and spinach. I had one it was good. It was made with flour tortilla so I was instantly thinking carbs but I ate it slow. He was a good sport he ate the other three because he knew I was doing low carb.

I ate fish tacos. It had cabbage salad on the side. The wrap was a soft corn sheel which I know is better than flour. I didn't eat too much. I ate one taco and that was it. I haven't ate a lot in one sitting in a while.

Today is week 4 weigh in. I am 186.4lbs which is so good.

Starting : 202.6 3/18
    Week 1: 192.6 3/25
    Week 2: 191.6 4/1
    Week 3: 188.4 4/8
    Week 4: 186.4 4/15

16.2lbs first month... keeping it going!

I wish there was more traffic on this site.

Good job Courtney

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Journey so far

I have gone back and forth on the Phen. I haven't had it in 3 weeks.

I think i am doing alright. I slowed down my green tea drinking which I am looking to pick back up.

The lowest weight I have been down was 164.0 lbs. I didn't weigh myself last week. I am trying to stay away from the scale. I am still trying to balance my life to try to stay down at this number.

I am happy the way I look but I am still working out. No matter what I try to find time to work out 4+ times a week. I mix cardio and weights always and I never do the same thing when I go. I always do total body and keep it interesting.

I think I am 166 right now. I haven't got to 160lbs. I am go to weigh in tomorrow. School starts back up in a little over a week. I am going to try to lose 3lbs before then.

I was able to get my clothes that used to fit me from storage and I have a tons a clothes to wear. No more feeling down about myself and having nothing to wear because I really couldn't keep buying clothes. It is nice to put on something and know that is is going to fit. This has been a wonderful journey. I am not going to make any long term goals. Short-term: before thanksgiving, I wasn't to be down to 155lbs. This may be hard because I was never that small.

If you want to know more information you can always message me..

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Congrats
    Great job!
    Read more about the best testosterone boosters. Natural pills - real help with low testosterone.