SO TIRED

Thread: SO TIRED

Phen Newbie

Default Feeling good!

Quote Originally Posted by ericadawn View Post
    I know it sounds weird, but I've found that the more active I am, the more energy I have. If I get to work a little early & do a brisk lap around the parking lot, I feel much better than if I just sit down. I walk on every break and workout as soon as I get home.
    Most days I don't even need any caffeine.
    You are right, I think. The downside is that I work from home and have to be sitting down for much of the day at my computer, but I've also started to feel better. I think it had to build up in my system a bit. Also, I started taking a vitamin pak stacker that in combination is so far making me feel great. There's caffeine in the pak, but I've eliminated coffee altogether (which is huge for me!). And for SURE, the appetite suppression is working. According to my scale, I've lost 5 pounds since Saturday. I've also been working out every day. I actually ran 2 miles yesterday before I found out I was doing a hike, which ended up being 3 miles. Feeling more optimistic!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

I know it sounds weird, but I've found that the more active I am, the more energy I have. If I get to work a little early & do a brisk lap around the parking lot, I feel much better than if I just sit down. I walk on every break and workout as soon as I get home.
    Most days I don't even need any caffeine.

Phen Newbie

Default update

Ok, so I took the whole thing this morning and feel much better. I hope it lasts through most of the day. It's not crazy energy, but some as opposed to sleep-tired yesterday. Dry mouth and definitely appetite suppression. I hope this doesn't mean I'll get immune to it really quickly. I guess I'm just one of those people who is not at all sensitive to it. Eh, here's to hoping for the best!

Phen Newbie

Default SO TIRED

Day one on phentermine and I'm so tired. I actually fell asleep this afternoon. I'm fighting it now. I was supposed to take half, and I did in the morning. I took the other half in the afternoon and didn't feel any different. I think the appetite suppression is working, but on day one it's hard to tell. Anyone else tired as can be?