Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Where to buy real phentermine

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Where to buy real phentermine

I don't live near a weight loss clinic and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a website to buy real phentermine?
    Please private message me if you have any info

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by dh_505 View Post
    I don't live near a weight loss clinic and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a website to buy real phentermine?
    Please private message me if you have any info
    Hi there!

I am new here and cant seem to find where to PM you. What state do you live in?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Where to get real phentermine

can anyone tell me where to get real phentermine online or a dr who will prescribe phentermine in the akron cleveland area. Does anyone know of one? Thank you

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My general practitioner prescribed me mine. I told him I was unhappy with my weight and he suggested phentermine and told him I would try it. I have been doing good on it so far. I go back to him for him to check my blood pressure and he will do some blood work

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Melissah34tx View Post
    My general practitioner prescribed me mine. I told him I was unhappy with my weight and he suggested phentermine and told him I would try it. I have been doing good on it so far. I go back to him for him to check my blood pressure and he will do some blood work
    I normally go to a doctor to lose a few pounds every 2 years. He prescribes 30 pills, a shot and it costs $90-$100 a month. Unfortunately, right now I need desperately to lose much more than a few pounds (at least 20!) and I cannot afford the monthly $100. Does anyone know where and how i can buy Phentermine 30-37.5 mg for less? I do not have a general practitioner, or health insurance. But the extra pounds cause my blood pressure to fluctuate and I don't like it. I have no will power to diet without the pills. Any ideas?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Beware of some on line stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann612 View Post
    can anyone tell me where to get real phentermine online or a dr who will prescribe phentermine in the akron cleveland area. Does anyone know of one? Thank you
    I am also looking to buy Phentermine on line... But one needs to be very careful: many years ago I bought a bottle of "Phentermine" from somewhere - maybe Canada? - and the first pill I took made me so sick, i did not take the rest - nor did I find a way to return the thing, so I lost the money. Meanwhile, about a year later, I looked at the pills and from white, they had become BROWN! I tossed them out and considered myself lucky I didn't get REALLY sick from them.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Can you tell me, as well, where to buy real Phentermine on line?

Quote Originally Posted by FLDee View Post
    Hi there!

I am new here and cant seem to find where to PM you. What state do you live in?
    --> Could you, please, tell me, as well, how and where I can find REAL Phentermine (not Phen-like) on line? Thank you.
    dailyhealthtips likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Where to buy Phentermine

I just bought my Adipex, 30 day supply, 37.5mg from
    Target Pharmacy for $12!!!! I used the Good ** app
    and that's what got me the discount. U can get tons
    of different med discounts from it.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I see a lot of post on Facebook groups of People using Dr Kojian. It seem like he does a Skype consultation before he prescribes it. Has anyone on here tried him ?
    Britt Chris and d4tletter like this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dr. Kojian,

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAngels View Post
    I see a lot of post on Facebook groups of People using Dr Kojian. It seem like he does a Skype consultation before he prescribes it. Has anyone on here tried him ?
    Yes, he is who I am using. For now he is only licensed in a few state but probably will grow. You do a skype interview which takes less than two minutes. After that, in order to refill each month you must text or email him a picture of you with your blood pressure results. He gives a password then to re-order. The password changes each month. Service was very fast. $65.00 plus shipping. I have no insurance so considering I do have to pay for a Dr. I find this a good deal. On week 2 1/2 and I can tell you , yes this is the real stuff. I have taken it before.

Photos
    View albums

Honestly I'd never gotten any Phentermine online. It's technically illegal to sell it since it's a narcotic and without a doctor's prescription it's dangerous to take one since you may not know if it's the real thing. Most of them online are knock off which just contain something less powerful and an appetite suppressant. I know $100 a month seems expensive but if you cut out fast food, bad foods you buy etc you can usually afford it. For me by cutting out my 2 cokes from McD a day($2 a day time 7 days is $14 a week so $56-$70 a month alone) then cutting out my eating out which I did at least 4 times a month and even at $8 a time at cheapest that is $24 a week even at 3 times a week and a month that's $96-$120 a month so looking at that I save $152-$190 a month so my $100 a month I pay for my pills and shots(my doctor gives me a vitamin B complex shot a week) so for 7 pills and a shot a week it's $20 it's $80-$100 a month for it and honestly so worth every penny and I am saving money and I am monitored through a doctor and getting the real thing. Good luck but I wouldn't buy without a doctor's ok or making sure he monitors you.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sherbear72 View Post
    I just bought my Adipex, 30 day supply, 37.5mg from
    Target Pharmacy for $12!!!! I used the Good ** app
    and that's what got me the discount. U can get tons
    of different med discounts from it.
    Hi, i'm new here,
    is phentermine a prescription weight loss pill? or over-the-counter?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by jimjim111 View Post
    Hi, i'm new here,
    is phentermine a prescription weight loss pill? or over-the-counter?
    It is prescription only.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Coupons

Google coupons

I got my phen at Kroger with a coupon for 11$ and I think it said walmart was 8$.

Also, there are plenty of doctors that will prescribe it without worrying if its the right pill or not, which you get from ordering from random places. I personally went to a new walk in we have popping up all over my area, they are called Fast Pace Urgent Cares - The drs there do it.

GL

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Is Phar Express the real dael?

Quote Originally Posted by KOliveria View Post
    I personally have used Dr. Kojian but you can only refill for a period of time and only get 30 tabs per month.
    After 6 months you are on your own again.

What I have been using lately is not very conventional. But has helped me already these past few months. I have to let the 6 months I spent with Dr. Kojian pass to go back with him again. Since he only prescribes for 6 months. But so far Phar Express has been doing well for me.
    I bit more expensive, but legitimate, and domestic. They ship from Texas.

Is Phar Express the same as Phenetermine?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Ann612 View Post
    Once your GP or doctor says they'll prescribe you PHEN just ask them to give you the written script. There is NO need to pay these high prices I keep seeing people pay on this forum. I buy them at most drug stores, CVS, COSTCO ...I'm dead serious check out BLINK HEALTH and NO I'm not an advertiser I believe is it just www.blink.com

$11.88 for 30 pills. There's my gift of the day to the forum

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Question

I personally have used Dr. Kojian but you can only refill for a period of time and only get 30 tabs per month.
    After 6 months you are on your own again.

What I have been using lately is not very conventional. But has helped me already these past few months. I have to let the 6 months I spent with Dr. Kojian pass to go back with him again. Since he only prescribes for 6 months. But so far Phar Express has been doing well for me.
    I bit more expensive, but legitimate, and domestic. They ship from Texas.
    So right now you are using PharExpress?
    I have one more refill to go with Kojian. Already ending my 4th Month. I saw a mentioned of something similar in a facebook group I am on.. And bumped onto this community board. How long have you been using them for already?
    PKNy likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up thank you

Yes, that is correct. I have two succesful orders so far. I took a chance with a sample order. Then a 1 month supply.
    But when I Feel more comfortable, I will order 90 quantity since the cost per month is better at 90 compared to 30.
    Besides the use would only be for a short period of time. Once I reach my goal of 130 I should be okay.

If by when my next appointment with Dr. Kojian comes up. If I am 130 I think I'll just stop. Worse case, a few months back with Mr. Kojian I should be there.
    Thanks for the info. I may look into this later on, maybe in a week or two. I need to go at least one more month with Dr. Kojian, I am just about done with my 4th month. Need to continue on my 5th and then my last month. So I have like 2 months to go before I can't use Kojian anymore.

Hi PKNy, if you decide to go with a sample with them, do let me know how it went as well. The more information I can gather and results, the better. I'll be able to make a better educated decision as to what route to take
    Thank you both.
    KOliveria likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Please share your experience with Phar Express

Quote Originally Posted by PKNy View Post
    Thank you Koliveria for the reassurance. I placed my ordr for the Samples
    Sent the confirmation, to confirm my order. Spoke to Todd. Seems very genuine,
    I was told I should receive in the next 5 to 7 business days or less.

So far I am feeling a bit queezy, but at the same time sort of excited. I really do hope this comes through.

I should be able to update once delivery comes through. Hopefully soon.
    Oh please let us know. I was just burned ordering from another site I thought was real. If I had bumped onto Phar Express before, I would have tried them already. But seeing you are waiting for an order. I might as well just wait for your results.
    I am keep my fingers crossed for you.
    marius likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Is it legal to buy controlled Phentermine via online doctor form like Dr. Kojian?
    Weight loser Best Diet Pills

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up thanks for the PharExpress Review

pkny, that is great. The picture didn't come out too well. But it shows a bit what it is. I'll place an order from them soon.
    Thanks a lot.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default thank you

Thanks for the update on your order and delivery. So the medication is definitely real? You've taken it for a few days now I assume. It is the real phentermine? The process seems very easy, almost hard to believe how it works, but what you received is the real phentermine?

I am sorry for asking over and over. I Am just a bit nervous, I have read a lot of scary stories with ordering on line medications. This is very new to me, and I just really do not want to get in any type of trouble.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dr. Kojian

How can I get in touch with Dr. Kojian

KOliveria likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Phentermine 37.5 and weightloss?

How much did you lose in.... 2 weeks... 4 weeks... 6 weeks... 8 weeks.. so on.. in Total... I just finshed week 1. I walk 2 miles a day. I have been drinkin gnothing but water and them 0 calorie powder things you put in your bottle water. I eat a meal or two a day. My meals are HUGE and they are home-cooked, I haven't ate out at a restraunt (and if end up in the future, I will order a salad) I gave up sodas a month ago. I am scared to weigh myself, becuase I am scared it will only discourage me. I am thinking of weighing in every month. What do you all do. I am 176.5. I use to be 110. I had my son and gained 40, got back down to 120, then I got a job at strabucks and gained 30, then got pregnant and gained 15.. lost that pregnancy but never lost the weight, then 7 months from then I got pregnant again and gained only 15lbs from my daughter nad lost that 15lbs in the hospital. I have the implanon birthcontrol and I am not sure if its cause I stopped nursing 2.5 months ago or what but I have gained 5.5 lbs since... so now I am trying to get back to 110-130 weight range. Anyone have any stories they want to share. Here's My Results phen375 Feel free. Update: 1.--- Please dont leave comments that dont relate to phentermine. 2.--- I am not some person who buys online illegally or take it without a prescription, so I dont like to be judged. I have got this from my doctor who prescribed it because I am over weight. I have asthma, acid reflux, and many other health issues right now and they want me to lose weight so It can minimize my health problems. So thanks for not answering any of my questions. ?
    Last edited by lucileburt; July 10th, 2017 at 05:37 PM.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Phentermine in North Atlanta area

Anyone know where I can get Phentermine in the Atlanta, northern suburbs area?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default KOliveria, pharexpress link doesn't; work????

Is the pharexpress.net website down or are they not longer in business? Thanks!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

The website is still down. Can you tell me their alternate phone number or email? Thanks.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I just emailed Todd, and got a repy from him. Is the service really real? I don´t mean to doubt any who claim real results from Todd. But the internet is filled with so much junk, It becomes difficult trying to identify what is real and what isn´t.

I was quoted $115 for 15 tablets. But the delivery would be tomorrow. Which is great, and very fast, but is it safe to pay them upfront? I Am afraid of using the service and then getting ripped off. The amount of money I produce, is no longer the same as 2010. Things get more expensive every year. For someone to scam me or rip me off, it will hurt me a bit.

The sample I know won´t hurt much, but a bigger order I know it will.

Anyone else that can vouch for this service? I already emailed pharexpress, but I still have my doubts you I guess.

I may just order from the credit card provider, but even Todd said its taking a bit longer to receive. I was told about 8 business days more or less for delivery from Texas. Paying and then waiting that long will stress me, literally, because I honestly do not know if all of this is actually real..

I am sorry if I offend anyone with my doubts,
    JazMeyer likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I haven´t placed my order from them yet still. I have been following this thread a bit. The time frame doesn´t look promising. But the overnight does seem tempting. Yet, I still have not gotten the guts to try them yet. I think the site is down for everyone, it is down for me as well. I have not tested the email address, nor do I have the phone number to text them yet. But I may email them, just to check on the prices. I don´t remember the prices they had on the site, but I think the 15 tabs where $95, not 115

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I have been hesitant myself as well. But I think I am going to wait a bit more. With the site being down, I am unsure as to what might happen next. I rather wait a bit more, to see how everything unfolds. I am having my fingers crossed again, but ofcourse for the best of everyone, because I myself require this refill too. But I do not wish to get fooled.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Good **

Go to Good**.com they have coupons that bring the retail price down to about $11.00

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Question Hello,

Yes, that is correct. I have two succesful orders so far. I took a chance with a sample order. Then a 1 month supply.
    But when I Feel more comfortable, I will order 90 quantity since the cost per month is better at 90 compared to 30.
    Besides the use would only be for a short period of time. Once I reach my goal of 130 I should be okay.

If by when my next appointment with Dr. Kojian comes up. If I am 130 I think I'll just stop. Worse case, a few months back with Mr. Kojian I should be there.
    I have never wrriten inside of a forum, so I hope I get this right. You were saying that your weigh goal is 130, well mine is too, Im afraid to tell people how much I weigh now, because they will look at me like im crazy, but i have never been this size in my life, but I just keep eating and eating and steady gaining, I need a suppressant like Phentermine to help me. I have been walking 5-6 days a week with 3-4 miiles and it is NOThelping at all...... I will look into Dr. Kojain and hope he doesnt judge my current weight and just give me the script.....Do you think he will be willing to assist someone under 175 pounds when most ppl are over 200 pounds... I dont want to be judged, thats all..

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Question Hows it been going these past five days?

[QUOTE=KOliveria;1085603]Got my order today.
    Overnight as promised.
    Took the option of paying via MoneyGram. I tried to use pop money but it was becoming a hassle. I tried to use moneygram online to send the payment. But was hassled there as well.

So I went to Walmart and did it their. I wasn't hassled, got the receipt and passed the Info to Todd.

Same med that I received from Texas imprint A159

The payment wasn't too convenient. But it was delivered Overnight, so I think that went well.

Took a quick pic of what just came in.
    Attachment 2967

Hello, can you private message me the vendor in New York? and ll the info that I need? hows it going for you these past five days since you have been on the pills?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Question Let me know too

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby9999 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get Phentermine in the Atlanta, northern suburbs area?

Hello, Im in West Cobb, Marietta to be exact, if you find someone, can you please let me know as well? Thank You

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Please don't buy online crap

It is illegal to sell Phentermine without a prescription in the US. What you are buying is either counterfeit in which case you have no idea what's in it or from a company that is in the business of selling drugs illegally by mail in which case you have no idea what you are buying or who you are buying it from.

There is a reason that this medication has to be prescribed. Please don't buy who knows what online. It's fake. It's not legal. It's not regulated. And it's dangerous. There are plenty of doctors and weight loss clinics that will prescribe the medication if you need it.

Rant over
    Started Nov 1 2015 - 196.2 5'5" BMI 32.6
    Dec 1 (1 mo.) 182.6
    Feb 1 (2 mo.) 176.44
    March 22 - (4 Mo) 169
    April 22 - 169
    May 22 - 172
    July 4 - 167.4

Goal #1: 179 (no longer "obese") - Jan. 12 2017 BMI 29.9
    Goal #2: 169 - March 22
    Goal #3: 159 August 1
    Goal #3: 149.5 (no longer "overweight") September 1