Who manufactures your phentermine ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Who manufactures your phentermine ?

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by ambates68 View Post
    Mine is Lannett 30 mg. Phentermine they are yellow capsules with Lannett imprint
    Mine is Adipex, By Teva white and blue capsules. I got the best results thanks to those pills.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie

Default Mfr of Phentermine

Mine is Lannett 30 mg. Phentermine they are yellow capsules with Lannett imprint

Phen Newbie

Default Lannett

How do you like the Lannett? I just got the Lannett 30 mg. Phentermine

Phentermine 37.5mg tablets (blue specs) by KVK Tech...also just found out.. my doc gave me 2 extra refills! usually he gives me 1! woohoo!
    January 6th -213 - Started Diet/Exercise
    February 9th-202.4 - Started Phentermine

First Goal- Under 200!
    Second Goal- 190

Current Weight 199.2! 2/12/11

I have never had yellow ones.

It really does matter who makes them I have noticed. I heard Costco they were like $14 so great, no, I would rather pay the extra since I felt like I wasn't taking anything, not sure who made them. I have Walgreens by my house that I like the best, I feel great, when I get them from my Walgreens by my work, they make me shake so I guess I need to check the makers on them but I just stick with my Walgreens that I know I am happy with.
    Teresa

I am taking Adipex-p tab 37.5 , they are oblong white with blue specks.
    from mutual and i got them at my pharmacy in bilo grocery store.

They are ok. I use to have the phenterimine that were in yellow capsules and I started running ..I had so much energy.
    with these I just take half in the morning and the other half at 3 , that way I do not get hungry and make bad food choices.

Bronze Phenster

Mine are white oblong pills with light blue flecks. I changed from CVS to a cheaper local pharmacy and i don't think these are as effective. They have a e 16 imprint which I researched to Epic Pharma but I have no way to find out more.

231- began phentermine - April 2012
    222 -May 2012
    216- June 2012
    210 -July 2012
    210 -August 2012
    205 -September 2012
    202 -October 2012
    213 - May 2013 206 - June 2013 203 - July 2013

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by lisalynn2012 View Post
    I get mine made by mutual from rite aid?!?

WTH??? I wonder why they told me that...I asked for Mutual Pharmaceutical Company right?? Is that who you mean when you say Mutual?? Maybe I asked them wrong?? I'll have to see if they can order me next time Im on my last pill tomorrow from my first script

I get my Adipex from my Walmart pharmacy and they used Gate pharmacy as the pill maker. I dont get the generic Phentermine because I have tried it and it didnt work very well for me ..So. I just dont get generic anymore.
    8/28/2010 restart Phen 204 lbs.
    8/30/2010 -201

Debbie
    Florida

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by atinam View Post
    Totally off topic but for some reason noone is helping me and its getting me sad. im new and was wondering if you can help me also, I have been on phen for a week and have lost 7lbs, but the other day (two days ag0) it was extremeley hot outside (105) and i was outside, so when i got in I couldnt take deep breaths, so i started to panic and google my symptoms and we all know where that leads us to....heart attack. I went to the hospital and my results were all great. I have a good healthy heart. Thank God. Just always have had anxiwety. My last attack was in december of 2011. Anyways I dont want to stop but have been too scared to take the pill the last two days and want to start up 2moro again, for its all that has been working for me. I also am curious. While taking it I was drinking slim fast, could that have triggered something??? I was and will continue only taking half. Please any advice will be grateful. Has ur anxiety attacks gone away??
    Yesterday was my first day , and I felt borderline panicky at times. When I get like that it is hard to swallow. I have had this off and on for years. Luckily off 99 percent of the time. I can control mine by taking deep breaths.
    Have you started back up taking half a pill? These are scored ( I have the same ones you do) so I am thinking they can be cut in half though you might want to check with your pharmacy.
    If you find out you just cannot take phen, I was on 2 drugs over the past few weeks before they gave me phen. One was phendimetrazine and the other tenuate. I did not think the phend was very effective ( wore off in about 4 or so hours so I was going to have to go to 3 a day ) but I had somewhat good luck with tenuate. That might be. an alternative if you cannot take phen.I had zero side effects from it( no anxiety, no feeling wired, I forgot I was even on anything) though the appetite suppressant aspect was not as good as phen , I did lose weight on it.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by atinam View Post
    my phen manufactor is phentermine 37.5MG mfg- kvk tech
    These are the ones I have. Today is day 2. Yesterday I felt really wired, but today I feel less so.
    I got these at Walgreens. I am wondering if I should get my prescription filled somewhere else. Is there any consensus that one or more manufacturers are better than others?

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Zena78165 View Post
    I asked my Pharmacy (Rite Aid) if they could order Phen from Mutual Co and they told me Mutual doesn't manufacture Phen anymore. Im taking Phen made by Qualitest.
    I get mine made by mutual from rite aid?!?

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Bzzzymom View Post
    Hey Nikki, I answered on your other thread as well, but for others reading this, I take 37.5 by Mutual and they work very well, for the appetite suppression and that bit of energy. If my pharmacy ever gave me something else, I would probably just hand it back and say, "Nope, I want the one manufactured by Mutual."

They are white tablets with the blue specks. They have a bitter taste.
    I asked my Pharmacy (Rite Aid) if they could order Phen from Mutual Co and they told me Mutual doesn't manufacture Phen anymore. Im taking Phen made by Qualitest.

Bronze Phenster

I get the pills on the front of this website, from Sandoz E647. A sidenote: yes as a prescription, it is still named Fastin, my physician writes a ** out for Fastin and I get the generic Phentermine Hcl.

You can buy OTC Fastin which is an entirely a different makeup, which is why you have to be careful of what you are getting!

Troyal147

Phen Newbie

My mfg is Lannett

Bronze Phenster

my phen manufactor is phentermine 37.5MG mfg- kvk tech

Bronze Phenster

Totally off topic but for some reason noone is helping me and its getting me sad. im new and was wondering if you can help me also, I have been on phen for a week and have lost 7lbs, but the other day (two days ag0) it was extremeley hot outside (105) and i was outside, so when i got in I couldnt take deep breaths, so i started to panic and google my symptoms and we all know where that leads us to....heart attack. I went to the hospital and my results were all great. I have a good healthy heart. Thank God. Just always have had anxiwety. My last attack was in december of 2011. Anyways I dont want to stop but have been too scared to take the pill the last two days and want to start up 2moro again, for its all that has been working for me. I also am curious. While taking it I was drinking slim fast, could that have triggered something??? I was and will continue only taking half. Please any advice will be grateful. Has ur anxiety attacks gone away??

Phen Newbie

I take the ** white w blue speckles w imprint mp 273 made by mutual pharmaceuticals... Ive had the ** skinny bar shaped ones but these are a little thicker and oblong shaped and are by far the best! They are Phentermine HCL brand! I also take Phendimetrazine as a supplement to "-mine" and its the one that gives me a surge of energy throughout the day! There are tons of fakies out there and any you can buy online arent real so closely watch what you get. If a drug is a real ** drug, there will be an imprint on them.

Phen Newbie

I take Phentek. Bought 5 bottles in Playa Del Carmen MX for $47 each. cheap.... I luv it!!! Started on 4/9 and lost 37# so far. However, I do exercise daily.....walking and a short bike ride.

This is my second bottle and they are from Kvk Tech. I threw my other bottle away, but these pills look different than my first batch, so Im sure it was a different manufacturer.

Phen Newbie

Fastin isnt phentermine. It used to be but it stopped being produced. A supplement company bought the name from the farm company . Now fastin is sold otc. Its nothing but caffeine and herbs

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by katy625 View Post
    im not currently looking at my bottle but i do know for sure here in dfw, tx that whoever manufactures the ones from Walgreens are NOT good and the only place i will get mine is from Albertsons.I have always had sucess with whichever manufacturer they use. The Phen from Walgreens used to give me the worst panic attacks.

What imprint does it have ?
    Started my journey on April 26th 2012 weighing 294 pounds.

My first goal is to get to 250 (-44 pounds)
    **july 9th still workin on it (10 weeks 4 days in)**

im not currently looking at my bottle but i do know for sure here in dfw, tx that whoever manufactures the ones from Walgreens are NOT good and the only place i will get mine is from Albertsons.I have always had sucess with whichever manufacturer they use. The Phen from Walgreens used to give me the worst panic attacks.
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/1 - 190lbs (yes that fast!!)
    2/4 - 187lbs

Phen Newbie

My bottle says 37.5MG mfg- kvk tech. I like it. 3 other co-workers are on Phen too. Two of them go to the weight loss clinic, and the other one and I go to our primary care doctor. The ones who go to the clinic have the white pills with blue specs, and we have the blue and white capsules. Mine work great. They keep my appetite at bay all day. The clinic girls have lost more weight, but they also get injections of various things. I am happy with mine.
    nikkip81 likes this.

mine say phentermine 37.5MG mfg- kvk tech ... which now that i look is a manufacture i havent seen on post yet ,, but they seem to be working i can definently feel that i am taking them and have lost 5 lbs this week ..
    atinam likes this.
    30/F 5'6" (with shoes lol)

SW 205 JAN 22/07
    CW 190 FEB 22/07
    CW 172 JUN 04/07

CW 193 JUN 28/2012 STARTING PHEN AGAIN TODAY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast