Doc in NW Suburbs of Chicago
Phentermine.com
    Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by YaMoB View Post
    Thanks, Malena. I think a weight loss clinic is going to be out of the question for financial reasons. I had a doc who put me on it and then put me back on it long term - but its just finding someone who will prescribe it that way. It no longer helps me lose weight but it does prevent me from gaining which happens every time I go off of it even though I'm not doing anything differently. All those years of limiting my calories did a number on my metabolism. My doctor has retired so I continue the search.
    Wao but I think this is the best opportunity to search for another natural or less invasive option to suppress your appetite since you cant take phentermine for the rest of your life.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Malena55 View Post
    Hi if you dont find one you should try with weight loss clinics
    Thanks, Malena. I think a weight loss clinic is going to be out of the question for financial reasons. I had a doc who put me on it and then put me back on it long term - but its just finding someone who will prescribe it that way. It no longer helps me lose weight but it does prevent me from gaining which happens every time I go off of it even though I'm not doing anything differently. All those years of limiting my calories did a number on my metabolism. My doctor has retired so I continue the search.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by YaMoB View Post
    Hi all! I'm looking for a doctor in the NW suburbs of Chicago who will prescribe phen long term since I trashed my metabolism. Hopefully a family practice or internal medicine doc so I take care of everything in one place. I'm in Vernon Hills. Any help would be appreciated either through a post or a private message.

Thank you!! Continued success in your weight loss journey!
    Hi if you dont find one you should try with weight loss clinics

Phen Newbie

Default Doc in NW Suburbs of Chicago

Hi all! I'm looking for a doctor in the NW suburbs of Chicago who will prescribe phen long term since I trashed my metabolism. Hopefully a family practice or internal medicine doc so I take care of everything in one place. I'm in Vernon Hills. Any help would be appreciated either through a post or a private message.

Thank you!! Continued success in your weight loss journey!