Help, new and not losing....hypothyroid.
Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Help, new and not losing....hypothyroid.

Hello, I have been on 37.5 for 2 weeks now, the first day i lost a few pounds and thought wow this is great, but since then i have had days of gain, with small losses in between for a total loss of 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Yes this is four pounds but I feel that with my eating and exercise habits that I would have done this without the meds. The past two days I have actually been cutting the pill in half and taking half in the a.m. and half in the afternoon , have had no loss while doing this. The reason is that the dizziness and lightheadedness makes it hard for me to function, and impeded me from working out as much I would normally. I am hypothyroid and on Armour Thyroid also. Losing weight for me has always been impossible, I eat whole clean food, workout drink gallons of water,,,,losing weight has been a main goal in my life for 10 years...I am 51, divorced recently and was so excited when my doctor said that he would put me on this med. But now I am so disappointed at yet another failed attempt to lose this weight.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I am in a similar boat. Exercise, eat healthy and under 1500 calories (most days) also Hypothyroid on NP thyroid (generic of Armour). Been on phentermine for 1 week and it has not effect on me whatsoever. Was so happy when doctor prescribed this, now Im so disappointed. Good luck to you, maybe after a month you will see some more substantial weight loss.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Me too

I also am Hypo and gained about 40lbs from it directly. I have been trying to lose and when I try it seems I end up gaining, so decided to get Phen. I have been on it since 7/29 and have lost 3 or 3.5 lbs which is WAY better than before but still I hear about these people losing 9, 10 or 15lbs in the same time frame it gets depressing.

I am not working out as even though my meds have my blood work looking ok, I am still very tired and the phen doesn't help too much in the energy area. I walk about 1-2 miles a day though mostly for my commute to work.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default P.s.

I have not weightwd myself yet. I dont want the early disappointment. I'm waiting one week.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Hypo/pcos

The struggle is real and makes me nervous