URGENT WARNING - Page 3
Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: URGENT WARNING

Photos
    View albums

I think all this dieting has people on edge. Everyone needs to lighten up! It was just a flippin joke. If it were about white people there would be no prob would there? When its about blondes do you hear Princess whine?(tee hee) Why cant we all just be mature enough to keep our mouths shut?? If you dont like it, fine but keep it to yourself and move on, how hard is that?? Everyone has different opnions on what they find to be funny or PC that doesnt make a person ignorant because of how they feel or because they dont agree with you!
    Either grow up or shut up!!

Height 5'2
    Age- 32
    SW-256 (10-07-05)started phen
    CW-249 (10-16-05)
    TOM (10-22-05)
    CW-246 (10-28-05)10lbs yay!
    CW-244 (11-8-05)
    CW-240 (11-29-05)still lost after 2 turkey days yahooo!
    CW-246.2 (01-03-06) gained some and bought new scale=weigh more *sigh*
    CW-243 (1-10-06)
    CW-241 (1-24-06)
    CW-239 (2-01-06)Finally made it out of the 240's Yahooooooo!!

GW-199 (Short term)
    GW-125 (Long term)

2. Advertising
    advertising

JackinDe

Oh my, What the ????? As former President Nixon would say: "Let me make this perfectly clear".

First of all, I started this with a off-ethnic joke & I would like to apologize to all, whom I offended. My intention, was not to bring a battle upon the board, it was just to bring a little humor to everyone. I had no idea I would open a can of "snakes", again, I'm sorry, I will crawl back into my hole, safe & protected from any angry cab drivers, & please remember that I am also a minority, I am a Male, Let this issue be closed.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Happy 2006 to all.

May peace & harmony prevail through out this land.

Jack

Photos
    View albums

LOL... Your telling me to grow up.. And Your the one using the words *******... One....... That statement was for Justmarried.

Two. Dont tell me I am a ******* and then Say I am hot. ...... Have a wonderful evening... wait I mean morning...
    Deanna
    This was me at 130. Im 140 now

Height:5.2
    CW. 150 Started Phen
    week 1 146... down 4
    Week 2 143... down 3
    Week 3 140... down 3
    Week 4 138... down 2
    Week 5 138... TOM
    Week 6 137... down 1
    week ? 135... down 2
    Week ? 131... down 4
    total..19lbs
    Started phen again
    1-9-07 140
    GW. 115

Photos
    View albums

There is no need for name calling.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

WOW you need to grow up and OPEN YOUR EYES! dumb *** and Deanna150 you are HOT and yes im a male....

Photos
    View albums

I was not trying to spread hate, or anything like that. I was defending someone who posted a joke that I thought was funny.
    My intention was not to start a big debate. I respect everyone's opinion.
    I prefer to go to a female ob/gyn. I'm don't hate men, I am more comfortable with a female doctor. Is that me being prejudice again't males doctors?

I'm sorry that I offened people.
    If someone wants to come to America to better thier life, i don't have a problem with that.
    I do have a problem with somebody comming to America and living here tax free for years, and not working and living off of the government.
    I also have a problem with white people, living off of our government.
    Do I hate all white people? No. I don't hate anyone of a different race just because they are of a different race.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I am entitled to my opinion. My preference of what kind of doctor I go to or what kind of store I spend my money in, is just that, my preference. I have gone to doctors that were not american and I had a hard time understanding them. When my health is an issue, I need to understand my doctor 100%.
    I have friend that are black, i have friends that are Mexican, and I have friens that are puerto rican. So I don't have a hate for the human race. I don't hate anyone. I choose not to support terrorism in America.

Above is your post.correct..... ok
    You are segregating against these people in a whole as if one as an individual has done you something horribly wrong. This is not wright!!
    Look if a white man rapes a black woman, should it be she should hate all white men or all men period. If this was her case she would be suggested to sought out mental help to over come these issues. The 9/11 instants was not a direct arttack on you nor me it was to our Nation.

You need to choose what side of the fence your on here, if you are reffering to my post in the fact that you not saying that a nonamerican doctor is not bad. What country are you in? Anyone one who has taken on U.S. citizenship after a period of 2-5yrs. ..not sure on the time frame but close..... anyhow is an American. That is why I suggested you reearching what an American is.

The reason why I say corrupt is because it is a spread of hate. If you are on here spreading this opinion to people you dont know. Then what about those you do know. It is almost like the KKK members raising their children to be hate machines.

Photos
    View albums

I'm not mad. Nor do I have a complex.
    All of this because of a joke. I'm not saying that a doctor that is not American is a bad doctor. I am free to choose which doctor I go to. Also I did not say that every Non-American doctor can not speak English well.

And because my opinion isn't the same as yours, I have "issues" and my opinion is BS.
    We are the land of freedom, and I am free to think, feel and say whatever I want.
    And what do people like me corrupt?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Ok I have a question then you say you’re not supporting terrorism, so you are basically racial profiling and that is considered a hate crime. You clearly stated your array of other ethnical friends. So if when an issue with Mexico has are you going to treat your Hispanic friends the same. Are you following me here? Being a paying patron at your local stop n shop is not supporting terrorism. You are acting like people did back in the slavery days and when woman were subjected to ignorance as well.

Photos
    View albums

justmarried521 I thought it was funny. And congrats on the BABY.
    Deanna
    This was me at 130. Im 140 now

Height:5.2
    CW. 150 Started Phen
    week 1 146... down 4
    Week 2 143... down 3
    Week 3 140... down 3
    Week 4 138... down 2
    Week 5 138... TOM
    Week 6 137... down 1
    week ? 135... down 2
    Week ? 131... down 4
    total..19lbs
    Started phen again
    1-9-07 140
    GW. 115

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

This chic has some serious issues no doubt; you talk like a vigilante gone wild. I would suggest oppressing some of that and channeling your ignorance to your nearest physiologist, and yes there are plenty Americans who take to this profession. Oh my bad that would include your fellow Ben Ladens people....whatever... anyhow. You being American are entitled to the B.S. you are posting, your opinion. If I were you I would seriously consider grabbing a book or two, and researching what an American is defined as.

You mention 9/11 so lightly, the reason I’m saying this is because, you say we were attacked and laughed at and now your mad...ya gotta a complex... we were not laughed at the French were if you recall. I guess not though.......... Your carrying on is an absolute back stabbing to our soldiers on the line, fighting for what our forefathers began. We are the land of freedom, if you can’t hang; I suggest you find an alternate way. It is people like you that corrupt things........ two wrongs do not make a wright.

Photos
    View albums

Judy I could not agree with you more. Oh and by the way justmarried my childrens pediatricians is arab and i understand him perfectly, he is one of the best doctors I have ever met and a very seeked doctor here because he is one of the best. VERY highly recomended.
    You know americans kill people everyday in very brutal ways, there are probally just as many murders in america (or more) by crazy americans. Do you hate all americans? There are good and bad people in every race, why discriminate

Photos
    View albums

I am entitled to my opinion. My preference of what kind of doctor I go to or what kind of store I spend my money in, is just that, my preference. I have gone to doctors that were not american and I had a hard time understanding them. When my health is an issue, I need to understand my doctor 100%.
    I have friend that are black, i have friends that are Mexican, and I have friens that are puerto rican. So I don't have a hate for the human race. I don't hate anyone. I choose not to support terrorism in America.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I have to agree with Judy, this is in any case of prejudice. It is human nature to be selfish as well as ignorant, but you are responsible for your own actions, you can not suffer for everyone else’s. So stereotyping individuals is a major "No No".

(Ignorance is lacking knowledge, gain some, a book is but a shelf away)

I would like to add that when "we" were attacked (9/11) it was all of us as a nation. So, all of us includes every color and creed that lives and breathes, and gives back to society in our nation. Hence the "Seven Elevens", and "Physicians", among other fields. These same people you love to hate are also men and woman on our front line. It is sad that people do not think before they proceed in action. In this case writing........

Thanks

Oh and comments are welcomed this is good practice for me in my civil litigation class. So please do.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I have to agree with Judy, this is in any case of prejudice. It is human nature to be selfish as well as ignorant, but you are responsible for your own actions, you can not suffer for everyone elses. So sterotyping individuals is a major "No No".

(Ignorance is lacking knowledge, gain some, a book is but a shelf away)

I would like to add that when "we" were attacked (9/11) it was all of us as a nation. So all of us includes every color and creed who lives and breathes, and gives back to society in our nation. Hence the "Seven Elevens", and "Physicans" among other fields. These same people you love to hate are also men and woman on our front line. It is sad that people do not think before they proceed in action. In this case writing........

Thanks

Oh and comments are welcomed this is good prcatice for me in my civil litigation class. So please do.

Photos
    View albums

thanks for quoting me, and realizing im directing that to you.

dont try to flip the script lady. I'm not the bad guy here.

you should go to sleep and get some rest, you seem delusional.

ta-ta
    "Being a Leader is like being a Lady, if you have to say you are,
    then you aren't"

PHENTASTIC PHRENDS CHALLENGE~*~*

SW: 163
    CW: 112
    GW: ^im happy

Photos
    View albums

You are judging an entire race of people based off what a few people did..... and you think that is smart??

Do you hate all Germans because of what Hitler did?

How about all japanese since they bombed us?

how far does your hatred for human beings go?
    SW:268
    LW:210
    CW:230
    GW:175

"You never know what you can do until you try"

Photos
    View albums

"This is why ive been staying off the main boards, because of stupid ignorant people."

You choose to come here, if you don't like what is going on here then don't come here.

Photos
    View albums

Originally posted by justmarried521:
    I am referring to Bin Laden's people who trained to fly planes in MY county, then hi jacked those planes and killed many many americans.
    And you can laugh your a s s off all you want because I will go out of my way to go to a seven eleven that is run by americans. I refuse to support another terrist attack. And I refuse to go to a doctor that is not American. I need to be able to understand what my doctor is saying to me, when my health is concerned. This is America and the language here is English.
    Sorry but I have no trust for "THEM"!
    WHOA..... that is so racist!

Photos
    View albums

lol. YOU ARE PATHETIC. I'm done with you.

dont be surprised when KARMA bites you in the a.s.s
    then you aren't"

Photos
    View albums

I am referring to Bin Laden's people who trained to fly planes in MY county, then hi jacked those planes and killed many many americans.
    And you can laugh your a s s off all you want because I will go out of my way to go to a seven eleven that is run by americans. I refuse to support another terrist attack. And I refuse to go to a doctor that is not American. I need to be able to understand what my doctor is saying to me, when my health is concerned. This is America and the language here is English.
    Sorry but I have no trust for "THEM"!

Photos
    View albums

Judy,

You are my hero

:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Platinum Phenster nickandsydsmom's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I agree, funny! It was a joke about the Taliban, NOT Iraqi's. The Taliban is obviously vicious and violent and are a seperate entity to the Iraqi government. (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't feel bad about bad mouthing them either. Just my 2 cents...
    SW 233
    CW 194

Photos
    View albums

Originally posted by justmarried521:

To everyone else who thought the joke was in poor taste:

I thought it was poor taste to have our towers knocked down in New York, they made a joke of our country, attacked our country, and then come here and open seven elevens all over the place.
    who are the "they" you are referring to??????

I'll laugh my a.s.s. off when you need one of "THEM" when youre at a hospital. since so many of "THEM" are doctors.

I swear, I really didnt think people as ignorant as you even exsist.

also, im assuming you or anyone else who thinks like you dont ever go to 7-11? or get a cab if the driver is arab? or see a doctor who is?

This is why ive been staying off the main boards, because of stupid ignorant people.
    then you aren't"

Photos
    View albums

you have a pm
    ~RENE'

[ January 03, 2006, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: rene76 ]
    *~Rene'~*

5 FT. 11 IN. TALL
    CW~ 266
    1st GW~ 199 (ANYTHING OUT OF THE 200'S WILL BE GREAT!!)
    FGW~ 180

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast