Close
    Photos
    View albums

Smile how much weight can you lose

I am going on vacation 2-18-09 and i would like to drop 40lbs. i know that's a lot but i keep telling myself i can. do you guys think that is impossible?

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Yes that is impossible. Sorry to burst your bubble but you are talking 40 pounds in less than a month! I would like to lose 15 pounds by valentines day and I think thats a big goal!

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

Photos
    View albums

Yes Sorry I think you may be over reaching. You don't want to deprive your body of needed vitimins. Good luck and have fun.

Photos
    View albums

I think everyone is different, I think the most I have seen is 20-25 lbs a month and even that is not the healthiest way to do it..considering your a smaller person to begin with it might not be as easy as someone who has over 100 lbs to drop.. I started phen in July and I finally lost 40 lbs as of today.
    2/02/14 - Started phen again 285 lbs
    4/4 - 271 -14 lbs
    5/4 - 264 - 21 lbs

Diamond phenster, active poster 2008-10. Have lost 45 lbs, 100 lbs, and need to lose 80 lbs this time. I have had 2 beautiful boys. 7/24/10+8/30/14. Working momma trying to get my body and mind back to a good health!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I think that it is wonderful that you have set goals for yourself, just be careful when setting them so high. start small and each time you meet your goal it will be bitter sweet. If your set your goals to high, it could be discouraging if you dont meet them. I lost about 15 pound per month on phentermine and a total of 50 in four months. My weight loss was with very strict diet ( no carbs or sugar) and 1 hour of exercise 5 days a weeks. You are doing great and i would say that it will take a little longer than a month to lose that 40lbs, but i have no doubt in my mind that you will get there. good luck

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Default The Weight Loss Miracle

If you want to lose weight as you want then there is a best weight loss product is there.Those looking for a great diet program can find one in the form of Master Cleanse. A man named Stanley Burroughs originally created it in 1941. The diet has attracted a new generation of users. Also called the maple syrup diet, the Master Cleanse is a powerful detoxification program.

The maple syrup diet has received some recent attention for its celebrity clientele. Many celebrities, who must often lose or gain weight for a part, use this diet. One famous user is singer and actress Beyoncé, who went on the diet for 14 days and lost 22 pounds for the movie Dreamgirls.So this will help to lose your weight.

Photos
    View albums

Hmmm, weightloss miracle....As good as it sounds to lose a tremendous amount of weight in little time, it is not a way of making a healthy life style change. Fad diets such as drinking something for 24 hours or eating crazy foods for a week is ok, I guess every now and then to jump start or something. But, keep in mind these types of things are not recommended if you are looking to lose weight and keep it off. And doing something we can't keep up for the rest of our lives gives an open door to gain the weight back.

Now, I realize anytime you start a diet you will lose quiet a bit the first week or 2, but to lose 20 or more pounds in 2 weeks is really not healthy. I am all for doing a detox every now and again. But, to do some things like this to lose large amounts of weight can become an unhealthy addiction. I remember a decade ago when lots of people were using laxatives for weight loss. Sure they lost, but look at alll the good they flushed out of their body, the damage they done, and then the weight came right back on. I am not trying to put down any type of diet, just saying as tempting as it is at times to do these type of fad diets....try to keep perspective. And remember we are losing weight to be healthy, so do what is healthy.
    Weightloss Journey:
    At start: 212
    12-31-08 207.5
    01-07-09 205
    01-14-09 203
    01-21-09 201.5
    01-28-09 202
    02-04-09 198.5
    02-13-09 197
    02-25-09 196.5
    03-04-09 196
    03-11-09 193

Mini Goal:
    03-17-09 190

Goal Weight:
    09-01-09 150

Photos
    View albums

That was a spammer, just so that ppl are aware. We see them on here bumping threads once in a while to sell their idea or product.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

No one should have to walk this journey alone! I've been there, and now I'm here for your support and encouragement!
    IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!

Me at 200 lbs! Biggest Ever!

Me at 137 lbs, April, 2009

Photos
    View albums

We need moderators...they are getting worse!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Highest weight: 249 lbs
    Start weight: 230lbs 2/11/09
    Current weight: 182 lbs 7/21/09
    Short-term Goal Weight: 190lbs..DONE!!!
    GOAL 2: 160lbs GETTING CLOSER ALL THE TIME!!!
    Long-term Goal Weight:140 lbs...:eatnphen1:

Photos
    View albums

Wow That Weight loss MIracle sounds like an ad for and expencive 'Doesn't really work" And the Maple syrup Diet is just a bad idea all around so unhealthy... Please Be healthy !! Please listen to these wonderful ladies they speak with truth and abundence of experiance. I don't feel anyone on this site that truly belongs here would tell you anything to hurt your health. Weight loss is a great thing and we would all love for it to fall off as fast as we put it on, But the truth is every body is diffrent and you have to respect your body and your self and be smart and healthy about this............. Okay sorry I will get off my soap box now didn't mean to go on and on..
    I just really love all the good and positive information on this site and things like the " miracle weight loss" make me a little mad..

Thanks for letting me ramble...
    C
    Last edited by cilla37; February 18th, 2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Sp