Close
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By tanya200
  • 1 Post By Pennye S.

Thread: What is the average weight loss in the first 30 days?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default What is the average weight loss in the first 30 days?

Hi all,

Just wondering what the average weight loss in the first 30 days of phen is? Anybody know? What did you lose in the first 30 days? I have now been on phentermine for 30 days and quite frankly am a little disappointed in the results so want to know if this is typical and I'm expecting too much? As of today I have lost 8.5 pounds for my total for the first 30 days. I expected twice that much in the first month so was I being unrealistic? Your thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hey taxlady, sorry nobodys replied. I think the average loss is more than you've experienced but then it depends where you start from. If you always drank water and don't have too much to lose then you won't get the big loss of water weight in the first week like lots of people get. If you don't have 100s of pounds to lose then it will be slower, and also if you do work out then you could be building muscles and so your overall weight loss will be lower. For example, if you lose 3 lbs of fat in a week but build up a pound of lean muscle, then you lose 2 pounds of weight, but really you improved your body by 4 pounds because the muscle is good and the fat you lost was unwanted.

To give you my stats, in my first month on phentermine I lost 10.3 pounds. Before, I didn't drink water and I didn't start off working out, so it was some water and maybe I lost some lean muscle too as I wasn't doing anything to build it up. This article explains some of what I said but probably clearer - http://www.phentermine.com/blog/how-...h-phentermine/
    taxlady, Tanja27 and jcscandy247 like this.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Thank you

Thank you tanya200. I appreciate your comments. No I never drank water previously, in fact, I'm finding that part difficult but am doing it. I haven't begun the exercise yet. Out of the 5 weeks I've been on phen, I've been sick with a bad sinus infection for 3 and a half of those weeks and don't have the strength or the energy to exercise. I am exhausted from the combination of not feeling well and the insomnia from phen. Sure would like some of this energy it supposedly gives cause it sure hasn't given me a single bit of it.

I will see the dr again on June 1st but so far, I'm not impressed with phen and not happy with the results. The dietician says there are other ones that might work better for me and maybe the dr will give me something else. We'll see I guess. I don't own a scales so no idea what my weight is after another week on it. Will find out when I go back to the dr but I see no difference at all yet in my clothing and was hoping for that at least.

This will be my last post here. It just makes me cry when I come here so I will not be back. Good luck to all of you.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

It really depends. If you have 100+ pounds to lose you're going to lose a great deal more then someone who has 30 pounds to lose.
    SW* 12/01/2014: 263 pounds
    ****04/13/2015: 254 pounds (Start Phen 37.5mg/2x)
    ****05/17/2015: 237 pounds
    ****06/18/2015: 233 pounds
    GW: 120 pounds
    1st Goal: 200 pounds
    2nd Goal: 150 pounds
    3rd Goal: 130 pounds

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_girl View Post
    It really depends. If you have 100+ pounds to lose you're going to lose a great deal more then someone who has 30 pounds to lose.
    Hello, I remember coming here in the beginning wanting to know this too. As a matter of fact there is a post from me saying I stopped Phen b/c I couldn't tolerate it. Then went back on again , it was much better and I'm down 16 lbs. I started at 187. About 2 mos.

What I've learned you must consider;

People that weigh more than others will lose faster. Period.
    A fast weight loss is 2 lbs per week. 1 lb a week is normal!
    Some days you're up , some you're down from water weight,etc.
    I lost 8lbs my first month and thought that was low too but actually it's really good!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default My loss

This is my second time taking phentermine and I just started back so don't have a one month to report yet this time but the last time I took it back in 2010, the first month I lost 28 lbs! Then the second month I lost 22 lbs. It just kept falling off! In a little over 4 months I had lost 68 lbs! I'm hoping I get the same great results this time as well!
    tanya200 likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Cool Great job but question!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennye S. View Post
    This is my second time taking phentermine and I just started back so don't have a one month to report yet this time but the last time I took it back in 2010, the first month I lost 28 lbs! Then the second month I lost 22 lbs. It just kept falling off! In a little over 4 months I had lost 68 lbs! I'm hoping I get the same great results this time as well!
    What a great job you've done so far! Wish my weight loss was that successful. My questions: are you exercising and what are you eating in order to lose those great numbers? I am exercising and watching what I eat and have only lost 8 lbs in 2 months! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Photos
    View albums

How's it going this time round PennyeS? Those are some impressive stats from your first time round?! I second ddtkray's question about what you were doing to lose so much, I wish so bad I could lose that quick!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default White with blue specs

Hi everyone, I like to know if anyone ever toke this phentermane, white with blue specks and the website spells phentermane strong instead Phentermine, I did toke the real thing years ago and works great, so buying this from this website without prescription I'm not sure what to think, I didn't got my pills yet so I won't know until later, but would help me if anybody toke this before and if did works, is so much scam out there plus they don't do money back guarantee, so that makes me not have a good feeling, thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

The initial piece of guidance that I could use you, paradoxically, is to have no collection expectations.If you have been eating lots of poor-quality carbs,this way of eating will be a significant change for you, and it may take a while for your body to adjust.You can find online support and answers to specific questions at : https://goo.gl/NbVTDC

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Day 30 today.

17lbs gone in the first 30 days
    Low carb and exercise.

On the Right Track>>>>>

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I lost 5 lbs in my first 30 days. This is with 1200 (or less) calories a day and 3-5x exercise per week. My doctor actually said this is good, as he doesn't expect much weight loss from this pill. He's looking for me to drop 15 lbs in total on my 3 months on it. I was hoping for more, but I don't think that will happen