Close

Thread: prayer

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

hi folks.. i *never pass this kind of stuff on, but this one was is worth passing...

Received this from a friend in Pennsylvania this morning. Please help pass this along.

At 10am this morning I received a prayer request from church. Cathy Mitchell, who attends Spring Hills, called in to our secretary. Her husband, Tony, is an Air Force Commander in Afghanistan.

She received an urgent email from him this morning. It said, "We need Christians to pray, pray, pray. We're in a Blood Bath here!" Please pray for God's protection of our troops and HIS wisdom for their commanders. Pass this on to as many as you think will respond.

Prayer Wheel

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

Prayer Wheel When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our ground troops in Afghanistan. There is nothing attached.... This can be very powerful.... Just send this to all the people in your address book. Do not stop the wheel, please.... Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier,

Prayer is the very best one.....

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

You've got my prayers Chelle I don't know how to cut and paste if you send this to my personal e-mail address I will send it to all my friends and family.

Send to lizzyy 1958 at msn dot com. I know a whole bunch of people who would love to be included in this prayer wheel. Hope to be of help.

I pray everyday for our troops and their families. May God Bless each and everyone of the men and women defending our Nation for they are the reason we are enjoying our freedom here in America. God Bless us all!
    Liz
    You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try!

People with goals succeed because they know where they're going!

284/227/150 Start Date 1/14/02
    57#'s as of 6/11/02

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Bumpity bump bump!!!
    Liz
    You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try!

People with goals succeed because they know where they're going!

284/227/150 Start Date 1/14/02
    57#'s as of 6/11/02

Photos
    View albums

Chelle,
    I will and do say a prayer each day. My husband is in the Army. Right now he is training to be a Blackhawk pilot. When training is done, he may go and fight. I fear this and pray everyday that the war ends. I can't imagine the fear the familes of the men and women already there have. Thank you for sharing this. If you don't mind could you send it to my email.
    kclmarsh at aol dot com
    Thank you Chelle,
    Casie
    I don't care what the scale says as long as my jeans are sreaming "You Go Girl!"
    SW:183.4 lbs 4/19/02
    157 lbs 8/20/02 had to stop weight loss program.
    Cw:175
    GW:125 lbs