Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb

Don't know if this has already been posted here or not but it's the most touching memorial I've seen for all those special people who lost their lives Sept 11th. Just have those tissues ready. I don't know if we are really allowed to post web sites but this is truly an exception.
    *Canyonbabe

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Jipi ]

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

oops missed part of the path, sorry

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Jipi ]

Photos
    View albums

Thank you for sharing that with us. I pray that we will never forget all the victims and families of this terrible tragedy. This day certainly changed the lives of many. God Bless America!!!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Yeah, I pray every night for the people that died and their families. Gosh, I don't know what I would do in their place. Freak out, I guess. Prayer is Powerfull!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

Still crying, I have experienced so much sadness for what happened on sept 11. I wish that I could hug each and everyone who has lost someone and those that have dedicated themselves to rescue and cleanup. They deserve the utmost love and respect. I admire their courage and determination, and wish to extend my prayers, love and compassion to all those effected by the events of Sept 11 and the ongoing events happening in the US.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    The tears are falling, yet again.
    While I greatly appreciate both of the tribute links provided, I feel that a strong warning should accompany the second one (provided by Angelwings). This tribute is especially graphic, in that it shows very close range pictures of many people falling and jumping from the world trade center. While I in no way think that we should be blind to the grim reality of exactly what happened that day, I believe that the images I described above are simply more harmful than not, for some people. I know that personally, these images are the most disturbing to me and have caused numerous, vicious, nightmares, since I first wittnessed them on 9-11.
    I have a sister in NY who until recently worked on the 93 floor of tower two. She has lost many, many friends. I honestly wish that I would have never seen images of the people who had to jump or fell to their deaths. For me, it's enough to know that it really happened that way for some. If you share this opinion, then I would recommend that you don't watch the second link. I appreciate the option to, but I wish I had been warned. I know you are a new member, Angelwings, and I'm very happy to welcome you. Would you please consider editing your above message to include a warning that the link you provide does show images of people jumping/falling from the WTC? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

God bless & love us all.

Belladonna

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Belladonna ]

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Belladonna ]
    [IMG]http://66.28.32.73/netfu/tmp10022/coollogo_com_426112.gif[IMG/]

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I'm sorry, I guess I can't do nothing right.Seems that more people are getting upset with me. I don't mean too, I was just trying to give some other, never mind. Guess that was stupit of me.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wink

Angelwings,

As I stated before, I appreciated what you were trying to do by providing that link. My point was, that because of the graphic content, it just needed a warning to accompany it. Don't take this personally. I just saw a very strong need for something, and made it known.
    This forum is a place of love & support. It is also, on many levels, a place to learn and to see things through the eyes of others. Be open to suggestion, and you will get a lot more out of it. You are an important part of this group and I hope you learn, as well as teach the things that relate to your life. I am glad you are here.

All my best,

Belladonna
    [IMG]http://66.28.32.73/netfu/tmp10022/coollogo_com_426112.gif[IMG/]

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    If you use a search engine, and go to the New York Times website, you'll find a link to their articles presenting individual stories on victims of 9/11. Warning: these stories will break your hearts; but they'll give you some insight on the staggering cost of this attack. They should never be forgotten.