Close
    Photos
    View albums
    its just sad. i mean, how many more times is this gonna happen. u know. i feel like those people are such cowards. they need to come out of their caves and fight liek real men, not like little kids. you know. i mean, its sad about how many have lost their lives already. God. it makes you scared to even live your life. but thats the whole point of it i guess. i dont know if it waas terrorist related or not..but its still a sad day and brings back lots of mental pics from 9-11. you know. god bless everyone!
    I'm the gb queen.
    surgery wt8: 248 (3-5-02)
    recent: 174
    74lbs gone since march 5th
    "Ambition is achievement`s soul mate. Action is the matchmaker that brings
    these affinities together so that sparks can begin to fly and we can set the
    world on fire."

2. Advertising
    advertising

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I pray that all of my friends from phenland are safe today. I don't know what is happening in this world when you can be in your own home and be scared of something coming out of the sky and destroying your world. I pray for each and every one of you and your families. More people have died, more peoples lives have changed today. We don't know if it's terrorism or not yet, I pray that it wasnt.

To all of you peace and love be with you.

love
    Netta

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I pray that it is not terrorism too, and what an awful misfortune for this to happen, when we have recently lost so many in New York already!

I keep checking the news online, hoping to hear some word of the cause... If anyone hears, I hope they will post it immediately for all of us!