Close
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

Hey Fid:
    8:00 tonight! Looks like another sleepy Monday for you tho
    Nina, can you tell me please, if you know off hand, how many grams of Cholesterol I should b having a day?? I am starting to notice them listed on packaged food.
    Today was an another breathtakingly beautiful day...the trees are dazzling and the air...finally cool.
    Hit another jackpot at a gararge sale today....custom headboard, bed frame, duvet cover, sham, dust ruffle and curtains (in pink & white ribbon print) all in beautiful rose & doll faces fabric for my daughter all for $30 bucks. I love garage sales~!
    Hope you had a good weekend too....and GO YANKEEEEEEESSSSSS...
    Yours, Mz Margo
    Margomack********

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Hi Marg!

Woo-Hoo! I am so glad for you---it's such a high when you find something cheap at a garage sale! When I pass one I am usually on my way dropping off/picking up & I don't usually stop...

I really hope the Yankees win. Their offense has been non-existant, which makes me worry. Also, "Roger the Rocket" tends to get a little maniacal in high pressured situations (remember when he threw the bat at Mike Piazza?). I guess it all comes down to their pitcher & whether he has anything left...but you are right, it's going to be another late night. Gonna be hurting tomorrow, for sure...

You know, I don't know how much cholesterol one is supposed to eat in a day. I have several thoughts...if you have health insurance, you should be able to get a referral for a nutritionist who can help you. Maybe you can keep a log for a week or two & have it evaluated to see if your cholesterol intake is high. Also, as I said before, it might be that your body processes fats differently & you just need to go on a medication. I don't like that the doc isn't concerned with elevated cholesterol levels 2 years in a row. Your concerned, but the doc isn't? Hmmmmmm....

It was a faboo day, wasn't it? The kiddies had soccer games & we all wore tee-shirts. November, right?

Well, gotta go brush the puppy. That should be fun....Ciao, chica! Nina