Close
    Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I know I've mentioned this website before, but here is a link to their site that discusses virtually everything that has been passed around regarding the events surrounding Sept. 11th.
    http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/rumors.htm

What I like about this particular link is that they've put a red, yellow or green light next to each rumor... so that you can easily check to see if what you've just received (via email, etc.) is true or not. Feel free to pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Kimberly

(There's a new email going around mentioning driving with your headlights on on Oct. 11.)
    Kimberly
    319/289/150 5'6"

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I haven't been to snopes lately, but I have been to that site several times... thanks for sharing that back a while.

You know, when I got that email, I wondered if it might be a hoax too, but then I got to thinking about it.

Tomorrow (well later today now, Oct 11) there are SEVERAL businesses, chain restaurants, and local places here too, that are doing a big drive to get customers, because they are donating their profits to the families of victims. I got to thinking, I think will have my headlights on anyway. I think it IS a good tribute to those people.

Maybe everyone will get the idea, reckon?

We can hope