Close
    Photos
    View albums

well my job donated alot of money, all of the employee's chiped in and we are sending 40,000 to help. thats how much they collected.

its veryd epressing...but i cant dwell on it otherwise i wont live my life or stop watching cnn....you know. my heart still hurts from that day..

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

My company lost 10 ppl. They donated 1 mil to go to the families, paying all the families expenses related and are offering any support needed. They are also matching dollar for dollar employee donations. They have a special fund set up. Tiger Woods and Sheryl Crow are honorary employees and the company matched their donations too. They had a huge meeting for all the employees in the area and families that wanted to attend. Over 5000 ppl showed up. Sheryl Crow made a guest appearance and performed for them.

My heart still aches too. I am a different person in many ways than I was just 3 weeks ago.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Me too.

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

The company I work for (John Deere) donated and delivered Gator utility vehicles, skid steer loaders, tractors and construction equipment. Also a cash contribution of $250,000. I believe a total of about $1 million dollars combined. That isn't counting the employee donations.
    Kimberly
    319/289/150 5'6"