Close
    Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Astrology is one of the nice words for OCCULT.

Numerology, Necromancy, Prognostication, Palm Reading, Tarot Cards, Magic, Sorcery, Witchcraft ...

You are opening yourself up when you want to know more about these things. Be careful! You will have no idea what you are dealing with until it's too late! What does "too late" mean

What is it that you are looking for? Is it answers to what's going on in the world and why? Do you want to know what's going to happen tomorrow or why it's going to happen tommorow? If you know what's going to happen tomorrow, how will this help you? Will knowing what's going to happen mean that somehow you will be able to change it? Do you really want to know what's going to happen tomorrow?

You guys want to hear a parable about an idiot? This is a personal story I have many of these I will make this short and right to the point

You don't have to leave your house to get a degree in BIBLE. I went through a Satellite College of a Theological Seminary. Accredited by the Holy Spirt, American Accrediting Association of Christian Schools, Southern Accrediting Association of Christian Schools, and Eastern Accrediting Association of Christian Schools.

I had all of my courses mailed to me and then I would send them back in when I was finished. I had about 80 lessons to do each year. You start in September and have until May to finish each course. The time it takes to do each lesson depends on where your mind is at when you start the lesson. Sometimes I would totally go off and just keep reading the Bible instead of looking up the answers to a particular lesson's questions.

Anyways ...
    When all of my lessons came in the mail, I couldn't wait to tear open the box and and start doing them. I looked at the titles of all 80 lessons ... Life Of Christ, God the Father, Faith, Worship, Justification. Some of the titles I would look at and go, "Ahhhhh ... I will save this one for last because it will be too hard." I kept looking through the lessons and BINGO ... Sin, Satan, Demonology ...

I got an A+ in all of them. When my lessons were sent back to me, I found little hand written notes on them. Imagine the mixed feelings I had when I read "Good job, Robin!"

On the 11th of this month Laura made a "Happy Birthday to me" topic in the other forum. She made this topic about 1 hour before Frankles made the "Plane Crash" topic. The 11th was Laura and fiddlestix's birthday. I posted a Virgo buddy in the Happy birthday topic.

I know astrology very well! I should have never "practiced" numerology, tarot reading, star charting! I can't foget all of that crap that I learned or how to do it

You really don't want to go here!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spirtual wickedness in high places."
    Ephesians 6:12

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by ROBIN:
    Astrology is one of the nice words for OCCULT.

I know astrology very well! I should have never "practiced" numerology, tarot reading, star charting! I can't foget all of that crap that I learned or how to do it

You really don't want to go here!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spirtual wickedness in high places."
    Ephesians 6:12
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin your Scaring me!!!!!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

yes Robin the bible does say that all that stuff is occult, and it is very dangerous if you really get into it and believe in it...not to mention expensive..lol. I was just wondering why you posted about this...did you just learn about this? Just wondering..

crazy Deb :)
    Photos
    View albums
    Robin

How are YOU doing? By this post I would say fine. I would like to extend an open invitation to you for a chat if you want.
    Just call my name girlie and I'll come a chatting.
    Keep smiling, sounds as if you're doing great with all that's going on within yourself and also around you.
    Deb

Photos
    View albums

Hi Robin,
    Hope all is well with you! I have to say that I did get a little lost in this post from you...
    I dont understand what the Happy Birthday To Me post and Frankles plane crash post and the Virgo icon had in common. Call me stupid! I guess I am not very educated in the Occult subject (fortunate for me) anyway I do not want to try to know or pretend that I know what will happen tommorrow but it is difficult (in my opinion) not to wander about it when we are possibly going to war. I just was so confused after reading this post. I am sorry! Love, Francie

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Guys,

I had to go start dinner. Have you tried those new dinner in a box thingys by Banquet? We are having the Country Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Bisquits tonight. You just open the box, add water and then bake for 30 minutes.

The reason I mentioned the "Happy Birthday to Me" post was because I made reference to astrology in that topic. It wasn't really about the date of the post. It was more about the good/evil of knowledge.

Remember when you were little and your parents told you "NO" and then they would say "Because" and then you said "Because Why?

You are just supposed to leave it at BECAUSE ... because that is what you are supposed to do.

I could never leave it at BECAUSE! I still have a hard time doing this

It's like I would have to have everything proven to me so I would know for sure.

You can't just tell me something is bad, even if you tell me why. I always had/have to find out for myself. I am getting better at leaving things alone I just can't get rid of the crap in my head that I learned when I was bent on finding out WHY. You could call this a Virgo thing Virgo's have to analyze EVERYTHING! See what I mean

Adam & Eve were doing just fine when they were simple minded. Wanting to know everything just makes life on earth harder. You can't go back to being simple minded!

"The desire of necessary knowledge, under the mistaken notion of wisdom, proves hurtful and destructive to many."

"... God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the mighty." 1 Co. 1:27

God's word tells you to stay away from certain things. You must have faith and believe or you end up learning that you should not have been bent on learning Why!

I should not have "learned" astrology! Why should I not have learned it??? BECAUSE! Because now I know why and I can't get that astrology crap out of my head!

Francie,
    It really had nothing to do with the dates, except for the fact that on September 11th I babbling about astrology and I would not have been doing that if I hadn't learned this crap years ago.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Happy Birthday to meeeeeee (& Laura)
    Happy Birthday to meeeeeee (& Laura)
    You look like a monkeyyyyy (& Laura)
    And you smell like one too (& Laura)

Robin,

I am like totally touched & unnerved that you remembered mine & Laura's birthday. Why, just last night, I was watching the Mets (uh-oh, is it OK to be a Mets fan in this forum? Yankees? Devils?--the New Jersey Devils--I do not follow the other kind--) & there was my birthday in the top right corner--right next to the balls & strikes count--9/11/01. Everyone is celebrating my birthday. Awesome.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

I'm sorry Robin, I just don't get this post. I've never thought of astrology as being the same as an occult.

I think I get what you're talking about in parts of the post. Oh, it's to late for me to try and figure this out.

Catch you later,

lose