Close
    Photos
    View albums
    I have spent so many days with my heart aching, tears welling up at any time, nightmares, not sleeping well, I think I have finally just wore my poor body out. I have chewed my jaw raw in my sleep. I woke up this morning with it so sore I can barely drink anything. I now cant keep any food in my system. I have spent most of the morning making mad dashes for the bathroom. I am still trying to eat and at least all the running is exercise.

I am taking a break. Im going to take a book and go to the pool for an hour and just shut out everything. It is time to "recenter" myself again. I cannot change what happened, I cannot bring back those who are now gone, I cannot stop the chain of events that has been set into motion. I will take it one day at a time, some will be good and some will be a little harder, but I will find my peace again.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Nitra,
    I sure hope you feel better soon! I know that this awful tragedy has taken a toll on everyone and I am a firm believer that it HAS to get better. Just remember that we are always here for you to lean on You are one of the only phen members that I have spoken with more than once in chat and you have been really supportive to a lot of people so it is the least we can do to help you in your time of need. ((((HUGS))))

Krystal

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hang in there Nitra, it will get better.

Jen

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Nitra I wish so much that I could say something to make you feel better or calm your worried mind. Your advice has helped me so much on this forum - I wish I could return the favor- but you are right. We cant change anything - the only way I started feeling better was to know that feeling scared and helpless was just what they wanted and I refuse to do it.
    ---thinking of you in Ga---big smile and hug for you!