Close

Thread: lurker from UK

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I've been 'lurking' on this forum for about 3 months now, and I've come to know you all pretty well, even though I felt that I didn't 'belong' to you all because I'm from the UK.
    But since last Tuesday THE WORLD HAS CHANGED I feel your pain and anger at this horrific attack, and I too can't stop watching the news coverage, daily praying that at least one survivor is found, and watching in awe of your unity.
    I'm also envious of your solidarity and pride, because I don't know of any other country (including my own)that is so proud, free and united as America.
    I hope that my country does you proud and stands by President Bush whatever action he decides to take, I for one am with you all, all the way!
    love and prayers
    Karen

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well thank you so much Uk girlie! I know everyone appreciates your sympathy.

We have several people from the UK who post on here. We would love to hear from you anytime.

Are you dieting? Let us know about you on the phenetermine forum.

Photos
    View albums

Thank you Karen.

Also please dont feel you dont fit in. We have several from the UK that post here and welcome everyone.

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

UK Girlie,

That is the so kind of you to say, thank you for your concern. Please feel free to join us at any time......Everyone is welcome here.

Now that we know you are "lurking" especially you.

love
    Netta