Close
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

This past weeks events are so frightening, so unimaginary. When i look at the tv, it seems to be a movie set, it just looks so unreal!!! Our freedom is the most precious thing, and i never really thought about our freedom until now. Just always took it for granted. But, with these acts that were done to us, and acts yet to come, makes you wonder if you are ever "truly" free. I will now always worry now about the "next" big terrorist act, where will it be? who will be injured? Who will suffer? I have to be honest, i have never been more scared, and feel like im walking on pins&needles. I just feel like this is not over by a long shot. On the news they were saying terrorists might poison the water supply in major cities. I mean, that is scary s*hit!!! I just wish i could wake up, and this be a bad nightmare. I just pray for those people in New York, DC, and for the families that lost loved ones in PA. I just cant imagine losing a loved one in this manner. I would be so happy if they could just find one more survivor in that rubble. I pray for everyone, and God bless all of you!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

This is what their purpose was...to damage the American psyche. We are still free, we live in a great nation & I for one am glad to see how strong we all seem to be--even in our weakest moment. Hang in there....we will triumph!

Jen

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Dear Cookie:
    It's been over a month later and I feel what you are feeling only stronger. I try to think back to the times before the 11th and I try to remember how free we were or.... how blissfull naive I/we were? The news was out there ...there were terrorists blowing up our buildings and our soldiers overseas but it could NEVER happen here ...not to innocent people, not on our soil in sweet invincible America We are a strong people no doubt....this country was founded on bravery....but all the patriotism or busyness of life we can muster won't take away the fact that we have been badly injured. Marg
    Margomack********