Close

Thread: Blessings

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Just looking at our beautiful, clear sky this am brought tears to my eyes. I feel so blessed today. I woke up in a warm home, with plenty of food in the pantry, and able to worship God in any way I wanted. Plus best of all, my loved ones are safe.

Several years ago, I lost my home and all my belongings in a house fire. I learned VERY fast, what meant the most to me. It taught me not to let material things mean too much in my life. And believe it or not, I wouldn't go back and change it. Not only did it humble me, but I was able to see the Lord's hand at work. One by one, He removed each of us out of the house. I can remember feeling wonderfully blessed then too. Even though I lost her 13 years ago, my mom's words still come to me, "Lane, if money can fix it, it's not a problem!"

I don't ever want to forget the hard times in my life. If I did, I wouldn't feel the compassion that sometimes breaks my heart. But I have learned that scar tissue makes the heart stonger!

Please know that when I give my thanks to the Lord, I thank him for all of you too.

Let's take today to bask in the warmth of all of our blessings!

XXXOOO,
    Lane

2. Advertising
    advertising

gg
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thank you for our many blessings.
    Amen