Close

Thread: debalexis

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Do we have each others email addresses?

I would like to talk to you and hear your opinion about current events. We could go into the chatroom and make a new room about -----> BIBLE? Maybe later tonight or tomorrow?

I have to clean up my apartment right now. I have made a huge mess looking for stuff. I need to put 2000 square feet of crap back into a 10x10 area ... I am that good LOL

Let me know

2. Advertising
    advertising

Re-incarnated Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Robin, if you do set up a room for Bible let me know...I spent about an hour today at the left behind boards because I was feeling the need for a "Christian" perspective on this mess. I'm WPUC at A*O*L. Thanx - Judi

crazy Deb :)
    Photos
    View albums

Robin
    I would be more than happy to chat with you on the issue. Please be advised that I am NOT a bible pushing Christian but I AM a Christian and welcome anyones thoughts on this too.
    Please feel free to write to me at either account, the first being my name (_) Alexis at the cold one mail OR my name 4 Alexis at A0L.
    God Bless
    Deb

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey guys if you do make a chat for this please let me know the time. Just post it in this forum please....thanks.

Photos
    View albums

Wink

Robin
    Good Morning, start of a new week and do hope that you are doing good.
    I have yet to hear from you and take that as you just being busy and haven't had a chance to respond. As you read above, this has gotten some others interested which is good, I would welcome anyone. I hope that a chat can be set up soon, I am a stay at home mom so I can work in anytime as long as Alexis gives me time.
    For those who read this, you too may e-mail me anytime.
    I hope this can be a growing experience for all who join in the chat!
    I do look forward to the time, please set a date and time soon!
    Smile, even though we are all still in shock over last week, we still need to move forward in life.
    God Bless to all
    Deb

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Morning Deb,
    Strange as it may sound, I feel really good today How about you?

Notice how the FOCUS has changed to MONEY? Wall Street open in less than 15 minutes. I already lost my $$$ on phentermine and ISP's, but I'm curious to see what happens with all of the rich peoples' money.

You know how you learn something new everyday? How come Israel has hi jack proof jets and America doesn't?

brb...

[This message has been edited by ROBIN (edited September 17, 2001).]

Photos
    View albums

Yes Robin, I too feel good today! Started my day with daily dose of devotions that go to my inbox and surfing the net until my punky gets up. Well until she got up. I am still on the net but will be getting her something to eat so my response to you may be delayed a few but rest assured I am in no way ignoring you.
    What do you think of the response to your post about the bible? I do have to admit that I thought I was going to be scolded by you, as if I were a school girl that didn't do her homework kind of feeling. Why you ask? I try not to push the issue of being a Christian as to not scare anyone away either. So when you posted to me I felt as if I may have overstepped my boundaries in this forum. Its nice to see and hear from other Christians and that we don't have to feel as if we have to keep this info under the table, which a lot of the times I think I do for fear of the unknown. I know that is wrong. Anyway you have the above post to be able to e-mail me or IM me. Feel free to do so anytime. Speak your mind freely as I am in no means the one to judge anyone. Sinner here, Past Present and Future. Not intentional though. Some sins are harder to overcome but I continue to pray daily.
    Deb