Close
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I have been having a really hard time dealing with this considering what my husband has been through. I haven't been able to turn the t.v off for fear something might happen.I was hysterical watching the prayer service on t.v today, just feeling helpless and afraid. And then,I had to bring my husband to the train station,to go to Manhatten of all places. And out of the rearview mirror, we saw a huge rainbow in the sky. I swear I have never seen one like it. My husband said "OH my god LOOK" There is our sign of hope!!!" I tell you, I just started crying. It just seemed like God was trying to tell me, to not give up hope!!!! Today has been such a cold and rainy day here,after a week of beautiful weather.The coldness just seemed to go with the mood of things. But then to see that rainbow. I can't explain what that did to me. There is hope after all!!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Wow......I know how seeing a rainbow can bring so much hope to what seems hopeless. I remember a time where I was just questioning what my life means....where am I going? My house had just been broken into & robbed & because my bosses (one was my own brother) were so not understanding about the violation I was feeling, I quit my stressful job. I was feeling so lost....with no direction & then out of the blue, while driving over a bridge, over the river there was a huge rainbow & I felt like it was a sign from God that it will be ok & I started crying. It did give me renewed hope & now when I see a rainbow, I take the time to notice it & treasure it-----it is a gift & a sign that God is always there. At least that's what I believe.

Glad you also got a rainbow Moosh.....it's not a coincedence.

Jen

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Jen,
    Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad I got my rainbow too!!!!!