Close
    Photos
    View albums
    I was so thankful that the faa had beefed up security, because 8 more sob's were stoped and arrested..they were carrying KNIVES, FALSE ID'S, AND 1 HAD A PILOT'S LICENCE. it's disgusting..as if they hadnt done enough damage. oh, yeah..their orginal tickets were for tuesday, but due to the grounding of all commerical air crafts, they werent allowed to go any damn where. i hope they rott in hell. i really hope that they do..may God have mercy on them, cause the us wont!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    hi M. dont you think its a little suspicious they were caught so "easily"...i kinda think they were planted by their "backer" to divert attention...it was too easy...something isnt right there...what does everyone else think?

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Is this about the arrests at La Guardia and JFK? If so, I think it is SCARY that they were able to get on the planes.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

They said there are still 10 more hijacker's at large from that ring of 40 they're suspecting..

They're not done with us yet...I think there's still more on their agenda....we need to retaliate...FAST.

Photos
    View albums

Those arrests were reported as being not related and all the people were let go. The fake ID was a real pilot and he had his brother's ID with him. Go to MSNBC.com and you can read the whole article.

Photos
    View albums

hey i heard that to nitra, this mid morning..but i still think its kinda suspcious..you know. maybe its just me..