Close
    Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb

Tomorrow is U.S. Color day - Friday, September 14. Red, White & Blue should be worn in honor of our fellow Americans that died. Jeans worn will be blue.

The goal is to get the whole nation to participate.

In memory of all those who perished; the passengers and the pilots on the United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the
    Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased. God's speed to all those who have lost their
    lives...GOD BLESS AMERICA and the freedom it represents tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt,
    etc).

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I will be wearing red, white & blue tomorrow, a friend had already e-mailed this to me, hope everyone else will do the same.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I heard them saying on TV that the President wanted a candlelight vigil from all over the USA at 7pm tonight. Everyone is suppose to go out and light a candle in remembrance of those who lost their lives, for those injured, and those still missing. I didn't hear anything about the wearing of colors, but I'm going to go change right this minute!!!

[This message has been edited by PoisonIvy (edited September 14, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by PoisonIvy (edited September 14, 2001).]

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I heard about the candlelight vigil too, through my friend who is a dj at a local radio station.... The 7:00 time is EASTERN, so I was glad she mentioned that, so for us to all be UNITED, we need to adjust the time for our time zone. That means 6:00 pm Central, 5:00 pm Mountain, and 4:00 pm Pacific.

Just wanted to add that!

Photos
    View albums

My candles are still outside burning.