Close
    Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb

Friday night, at 7:00 pm, step out your door, stop your car, or step out of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone across the United States quickly. The message: WE STAND UNTIED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!

Thank you.

We need press to cover this! We need the world to see!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I read this in the AJC today. aRe any of you getting this in your newspapers or emails?

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Me and my family have our candles all ready to go.......I cried in the grocery store last night cause they were playing tribute songs over the speakers and Lee Greenwood's song GOD BLESS THE USA came on....Hubby wanted me to stop, but I couldn't and I asked him what was so wrong with having feelings of sadness in public over a public tragedy that affected the whole world so he said it was ok for me to cry. Not that I could have stopped even if he had begged me to

Photos
    View albums

I got emails like this from a bunch of my friends all over USA...must be gettin around! I will be out there!!!