Close

Thread: NettaV...

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi,
    I have read all of the Left Behind Series and since this has all started, it is all I can think about. I am glad someone else recognized it.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Dear Netta and Theresa,

I've only read one of the books in the "Left Behind" series. I do think that this is part of what was foretold in scripture. Could it be the "birth pains" the Word speaks of? Or have we been suffering "birth pains" all this time and not realized it?

I believe that people think this is something that will pass. We have been shocked and horrified by so many things! Oklahoma City, The bombing of the Cole. We've come to expect this kind of thing. I don't know of anything, not that I've ever read, or heard of that has been this deliberately evil. I think this will set a chain of events in motion that will cause more destruction. I'm sorry. I don't mean to ramble on. I'm still very shocked and sad and angry. All of these things are going on inside of me at the same time. And I feel in my spirit, that nothing will ever be the same again. God bless you.

MargoV

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Margo,
    I agree with you and it really scares me. Sometimes I feel like I want to gather all of my family and friends and keep them together so we can't be separated. But I know that I can't and I have to go on. If you get the chance, you should read all of the left behind books, very interesting.

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I was actually thinking about this on Friday when they announced they where getting ready to introduce the Euro the money in Europe to take the place of several countries different monies. That sent a message of warning to me the one world money. Will peace in the middle east be next.

I am not a biblical schoolar but one of the guys who wrote the Left Behind series is. I take that into consideration right now. He knows his stuff.

What I do conclude is this is not the time to be without Jesus. If you are not saved, please I beg you to invite Jesus into your life, just by asking for forgiveness for your sins and praying to God and accepting him in your life can you become one of his children.

Please do not get me wrong I am not a "bible thumper" I don't even go to church any more on Sundays I just believe and have faith and pray to our lord. I know the bible and I believe that the lord is just waiting for you to invite him in, because you may not know it, he is already in your life, our lord does not abbandon us ever.

Ladies peace and love be with you all, take care of your selves and your families, and of course here we take care of each other.

I am not sorry if I offended any of you unfortunately I may lose some of you as friends, you may think that I am a fanatic but I am not. I do want you to be ready when Jesus comes to collect his church and take them to heaven. I fear there is much more to come as far as death and destruction, perhaps not on our soil but our fellow Americans who will put their lives on the line to avenge this outrages act of hate and violence. Continue with your prayers, I will be praying for you as well.

Much Love to you

Lonetta

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lonetta, if your love and concern makes you a fanatic, then I join you!! Me too!!

I think we, as Christians, don't speak up enough for ourselves. We try to be understanding, accepting, and love our neighbor, but in the process, we let people who don't care take advantage of us. And it makes me mad!! And I don't think there's a thing wrong with anger. Jesus showed his anger when he entered the Temple and people were buying and selling there. Okay, I'm through with the Bible lesson! LOL!

But what Lonetta said is soooo important. I have never paid that much attention to world events and/or news, but over the past few years, it's been kind of hard NOT to notice, so many things happening that show signs that Jesus' return is near. Earthquakes, volcanoes erupting that have been silent for years, meteor showers; those are just some of the NATURAL things that have happened, not counting things like, one money system, or one world leader. I have even been a little bit concerned about computers (perish the thought!) being something that connects the whole world, wondering if it could have something to do with it?

It's scary, but it can be so wonderful if you just put it in the right perspective!! When I start to get scared, I remind myself, "hey self, this just means Jesus will be here soon, and then we will have no more worries, no more tears. Be happy!" I hope everyone will take this into consideration, and think about it a lot. I am not trying to scare anyone. I just want to make you think!! And praise God for all He's let us experience in this world, in preparation for Heaven!

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Rena,

I am so glad to her that you are my sister in faith. After writing that reply I thought I probably just offended alot of people, but something happened and I just don't care any more, it's time for all christians church going or not to stand up and let the nonbelievers and people who haven't accepted Jesus know that now is the time. Don't wait, please.

I have prayed for every soul that perished Tuesday, for any that hadn't accepted Jesus. Please remember them in your prayers, because you can pray for others, God hears your prayers.

Rena thank you again so much for your support, I am so happy to know there are others out there that believe. And I am with you if this is the beginning of the rapture let us all be lucky enough to see the glory of God.

I know that it's terrible that something so tragic has to happen for people to wake up. Maybe that is all part of Gods devine plan, they were saying on the news how evil won on Tuesday but who are we to question. Maybe god made sure every person who was taken was a christian and the aftermath is for us to wake up and take a look around us.

With very much love to you Rena, may god bless you and your family and keep you today and always. I will include you in the very long list of people I have in my prayers these days.

Love
    Lonetta

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I do believe that if Rena and Vetta are fanatics then I am also, and if there are those out there that don't like it, then so be it. I don't go to church very often either but I do have conversations with my minister and he told me that you don't have to go to church to believe and be a Christian.

God Bless You All.

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

church (chūrch)
    n. Church
    a.The company of all Christians regarded as a spiritual body.
    b.A congregation.

People tend to forget that Church, in its original sense, means the people. Not the building!! Theresa, when you met and talked with your preacher, that was Church. "When two or three are gathered in My Name, I am there also."

It's good if we are able to attend a worship service in a church building, because we do need to fellowship with other Christians. BUT!! There are a lot of people who can't get out, or are working so we can go to church (doctors, nurses, etc) I honestly think as long as we take a day of rest, and honor God, a Christian doesn't HAVE to be in a church building every week. But we should have fellowship every chance we can.

Come on I know Theresa, Margo, Netta and I aren't the only Christians on this board!! Anyone else want to join in here?

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am in with you all, because I have been raised to know the truth all my life, and I love my wonderful mother for her courage of not being scared to preach it to everyone she knows (and I mean everyone..lol). I know that these are definate signs of the end times and it is a wake up call for everyone to get their lives in order, including me (god knows I am not perfect). Me and my husband were talking about this yesterday. It may be easy to ignore it and say it isn't true, but it won't stop it from Happening. I know there are alot of things I need to get straight in my own life. And I love Jesus with all my heart. Just knowing all the pain he suffered for us all on the cross...the love he had for everyone of us, and how insensitive we (I) can be to it. In the end all the criticism and suffering we will go through for his name will be worth it because we will be with him in a perfect world (w/out any suffering).