Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I keep seeing the airplanes slamming into the buildings. This feels like a bad dream. Surreal. Like a scene from "Independence Day." Innocent people, suddenly gone. There are no words to describe the sorrow. My heart is breaking for the people who suffered such a horrible, horrifying death and the people they left behind who will be suffering their loss forever. I am angry. I am outraged. Those responsible must be punished swiftly. I don't know what to do except to cry and mourn the loss of the innocent. I feel helpless. My heart aches. I can't stop crying.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Margo,

We share your pain, my husband and I just sat and held each other for hours last night. I have been very tramitized, like millions of Americans, just knowing I was watching live yesterday as thousands of innocent people lost their lives.

I am somewhat shocked and saddened by the medias coverage and there replay of the scenes again and again. They make it seem like a movie, don't they realize everytime we see these things happening we are in reality watching as thousand of people peril. It is sickening and makes me shiver. I can't even watch it any more. I was literally screaming watching this live yesterday, screaming because I realized then what we were seeing....god bless every soul in that building the survivors and the people who couldn't get out. God be with the people who are still alive miracously in all of that rubble waiting to be rescued. May Jesus be with them and the rescuers looking for them, may he give them the guidence and support they need to get out of there.

I sympathize with you, I have cried nonstop the thought of all of our fellow citizens perishing is just unbearable. I do not know any one of the victems or the survivors but I know I wish there was something more that I could do for them and their families.

take care Margo and pray for the day when we can cry no more.

Love and Peace to you and your family
    Lonetta

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Thank you, Netta. You are so kind. I'm afraid to turn off the television because something else might happen. My kids, they know something is wrong. They are 11 and 13, but very innocent. They just want life to go back to normal. But I don't think life will go back to being "normal".

I don't even know if the kind of grief I'm going through is normal. I didn't know anyone there. At least , I don't think so. Yet I find myself thinking of the people trapped, dying. Their last moments, when they saw what was coming at them. The people in the airplanes. Thinking of their families and the agony they must be in. Thinking of all of these things all the time. All I do is grieve for those who died and for the families who are left behind. I am afraid for all of us. I pray for the families. I pray for our nation. May our Lord, Jesus Christ, send his angels to guard and protect you and yours.

MargoV

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    MargoV~~~You are not alone. I too am crying all day for these last two days. I cannot believe this is happening. It`s all I think about~~constantly. And to have to explain this to my seven year old, in terms he can understand. Why? Why? Why do our children have to know of such things at such a young age? I haven`t the words to explain to my two four year olds what happening. All I could say was that some bad people crashed some planes. I heard my little girl praying to God in her bed not to let the bad people hurt her "Sparky". Her favorite Dalmation beany baby. I don`t know what`s going to happen, but how ironic is that the scripture my son has to memorize for school this week is Psalm 56:3 "Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You". I got his list of scriptures to memorize last week, so it`s not like the teacher specifically chose this one because of what`s happening. All I know is that we must keep our eyes Heavenward~~~~God is in control, and we must pray and trust in Him.

God bless you all.