Close
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I just received this prayer from my daughter-in-law. Like I posted last night, she and my son are waiting to hear what orders (if any) my son will receive from the National Guard. He feels like he will be called, but hopefully to help with clean up and not retaliation.

Let's keep on praying.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We are moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country is facing. This, the greatest nation, founded in the belief that "In God We Trust" & the "Land of the Free". Please have mercy on those suffering, hurting and in fear, and give wisdom & strength to those who are assisting. May the forces of evil be broken by your power and may we humble before thee, our strength and refuge.

Give wisdom to our President & our leaders and bring your comforting peace through the power of your Holy Spirit. Help us
    here to reach out to those that have been affected by this tragedy.

In the name of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.
    AMEN

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

Amen Lane! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family too~~~~~must be VERY scary for your daughter-in-law at this time and for you~~~~knowing the possibility of your son being sent out.

God bless you all.

[This message has been edited by LttlRedCorvette (edited September 13, 2001).]