Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I pray that God will bless the many people affected by this tragedy, the families of those killed and the injured. I pray for the American people as we each deal personally with this atrocity. I even pray for the sole of those wicked people who carried out such a horrendous tragedy. I pray for the leaders of this nation that they will receive Divine guidance in the direction of retalliation.
    Please join me in this prayer.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I have been praying ever since my husband woke me with the news this morning.... even through my work this afternoon, I haven't been able to get it off my mind.

My prayers and heart goes out to the families and loved ones of those lost today. My heart aches for anyone who could hate that much, that they would kill themselves to do something so hideous to others.

I pray for the people gone, that they were God loving people, that at least they will no longer be in any pain. I can't get my mind off those people who were in wheelchairs and were unable to escape the towers, when others were able to.

Anyone want to add more? I hope...

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES IN THIS ONE OF THE WORST DAYS IN US HISTORY. WE ALL NEED TO STAND AND HELP ONE ANOTHER. KNOW OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO TO ALL INVOLVED IN THIS TRAGIC DAY! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TO PREVENT THIS EVER HAPPENING AGAIN. THIS IS TRUELY A DAY WE IN THE US WILL NEVER GET OVER OR FORGET! GOD GUIDE AND HELP US ALL.