Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

This is my 3rd attempt at posting.. I do hope it registers... if it turns out to be 'triplicate' I am sorry.....

Me and my family offer such untouched sympathy. We are so darn numb and shaken.
    The worst feeling is, helplessness.

We are so bloody devastated.

We feel so much for you.
    We may aswell be American, because we honestly feel as if it happened to us.

Please absorb these words, as, unfortunately all we can offer is 'words'. OMG, we are totally devastated and want to be with you.
    We love you and share your sadness, your grief. Honestly we do.

We feel sickened.
    But, I assume, paramount of ALL feelings:
    'Why the hell did we have to witness this atrosity in our lifetime'?.

We didn't NEED this. We still had the history of other 'devastations' fresh in our minds.... all of which do not need reminding.

Why oh why, have we HAD to witness this *terrible* *unbelievable* act of pure bloody sickness.?

...........in short, I am **** at words, Im sorry.
    I just want you all to know, each of us are with you all throughout. Heart and soul.

love to you all
    xxx
    xx
    x

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Brit,
    Thanks for the kind words. Prayers is what we need now.

Theresa

Photos
    View albums

Thank you Brit for your your thoughts and prayers. They are much needed right now.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Brit,
    Thank you for your post.
    What has happened in our country today is just unbelievable and devastating.
    I could not even go to work today, I laid on my living room floor screaming to God to please help these people who are in the middle of this and make it stop.
    I can not even imagine the pain and fear of those in the middle of it, and I dont understand with the country we live in why someone would want to do this to us.
    I understand all of the political problems that go on, but this just is to much to want to accept.
    Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers for our country and for those who will suffer from the loss in thier families.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

To all our freinds across the sea,we are all thinking of you at this sad time, all we can offer is our love . We are so sorry and ask why .xxxxxxxxxxxxx