Close
    KHG
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My thoughts and prayers go out to the many victims and their families. We live in Missouri and my husband has O-Negative blood so he donated. I want to inform everyone that no matter where you live you can help, especially if you have O-Negative blood. They told my husband they are flying all the O-Negative blood they receive to the tragedy sites.

My prayers are also with our government and President Bush. We need to support our government and the decisions being made with regards to retaliation. This is not a time for separation. I pray that we become unified and strong. If something BIG isn't done in retaliation our care-free, SAFE lifestyle is in jeapardy and who knows what could happen next.

My personal feeling is I think we should put a stop to "open borders." We are one of the only countries that have such easy access and unfortunately now we see why that's NOT such a good thing. Yes, freedom is a good thing, but, living in fear of terrorist attacks does take away our freedom.

In addition to praying for the victims and their families, please pray for President Bush and our Government during this time of crisis and lets all ban together to become a unified United States.

We placed our American Flag outside our home to show our support to our government and to our troops. I hope everyone else will do the same.

God Bless America!

Love, KHG

[This message has been edited by KHG (edited September 11, 2001).]

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am in total agreement with you! Close the borders and assess the damage. When we were working in England they wouldn't let you stay if you didn't have a reason to be there. Very strict and we are so lax here. We are one country, not republicans or democrats but Americans! God Bless America...

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I agree...let's support one another, and whatever decisions are made for our country.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

Mahvolous1 said about us English's strictness
    ......oh not so!. Thats why we are at loggerheads with the French! We let in in excess of 77,000 illegal immigrants...so please, please do not think WE have it right.

We most certainly haven't.

That is neither here or there.

What has happened today, in my lifetime, is an absolute catastrophe.
    I wish I could express how me and my family feel. We are all numb, we feel sick, we are covered in goose bumps.
    You know the awful part of it?

We feel so damned helpless.

We want to H E L P so so much. But we cant.

We are so gutted and saddened, we are numbed.
    It may aswell happened to England as to how we feel. (If that makes sense).

Our love and support is with you.
    If there is A N Y T H I N G we can do...please, please let us know.
    God Bless You All
    xxxx
    xxx
    xx
    x
    Brit
    (Deanne)

KHG
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks Brit for your love, support and prayers. We really appreciate that!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Yes Brit <Deanna> Thank you for all your kind words i've read on several posts. I'm still so worried about so many people. I just keep praying to hear they're ok
    I knew I love this forum before, but now I can see that everyone truly cares for each other and is standing by and sending prayers and love to everyone. I'm truly touched to the bottom of my heart. I'm not very good with words so I hope my thanks is enough.
    Bless everyone in this forum and their families along with all the rest of the world on this horrid day.