Close

Thread: Tired

Photos
    View albums

Default Tired

Has anyone else had problems with having no energy? I've been taking Phen for a week now, and I've lost 7 pounds doing absolutely nothing, which is nice, but I want to exercise and have no energy! I'm just exhausted all of the time. Everyone I know who has taken phen has been pumped full of energy. I'm just not really sure why I am reacting like this.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I was just upped from 18.75 to 37.5 thought I'd have more energy...nope. I seem more tired than usual. Guess I need to get the house work done first thing in the morning!
    SW 1/14/09 240lbs!
    1/27/09 237.2
    1/28/09 Started Phen
    2/8/09 227.8
    3/9/09 219.8
    4/4/09 216.0
    5/5/09 210.2
    6/1/09 202.2
    6/8/09 199.8.
    7/15/09 190.0
    9/16/09 185.00 It's been a long Summer!!!

October 08...235-240 Eeyore March 09...216-ish

Photos
    View albums

I am ALWAYS really tired until I work out. I get a boost of energy during and for a few hrs after my workout but I had a day last week where I took a pill and fell asleep a few hrs later lol

Didn't start weekly weigh-ins last month
    Phen Re-start 2/24/10 - 231.4
    4/15/10 - 218.8 (-12.6)
    4/19/10 -
    4/26/10 -
    5/03/10 -
    5/10/10 -
    5/17/10 -
    5/24/10 -
    5/31/10 -
    6/07/10 -
    6/14/10 -
    6/19/10 - 30th Birthday

http://twitter.com/Mrs_NewBooty

Photos
    View albums

Me Too!!! Always tired!!!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

ME TOO. it's like i have NO energy not even to workout. My schedule is a lil funky but even when i am up and have absolutely nothing to do i am still tired. I talked to my doctor about it and she just said i need more sleep. I wanna go walk 3 miles or do situps til i cant do anymore but i just don't have the energy and drive to do it. And i just got refil of my script but frm a different pharmacy because the one's i took last month had me hungry all the time even though i did lose 10 lbs. The 37.5 i was getting frm cvs had 50/30 imprinted on the back and the new batch i got for this month has mp274 i think imprinted on the back and i got those frm Long's. The new ones have been making me feel kinda sick. you knw that ill feeling u get when u haven't eaten and ya head is kinda swimming and all u wanna do is lay down . well i am getting that affect and dnt knw why. i'm eating so i knw that's not the problem. you think maybe it's too strong?i've taken the 37.5 and have never felt bad like this but i have never taken the one with the mp on the back. i knw i have felt this way before too when i tried lipodrene. . i feel like crap almost all day. I go back to work on monday and i knw i will not be able to do my job if i feel like crap. should i maybe cut it in half. please sumone give me some feedback on this

Photos
    View albums

I was reading though some older threads and saw where someone said that being tired could have something to do with not getting enough protein. I'm not really a big fan of meat, so I think this may have something to do with it. I ate some peanut butter this evening, and am actually not exhausted! I'm still not bouncing off the walls, but I def. have more energy. Not sure if the peanut butter did this, but I think I'll try it for a couple of days....

Photos
    View albums

I started taking Phentermine Friday, and all I want to do is nap. I also seem to be depressed looking to others, which I am not. I just have a spacey out of it look.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I just started it today... Not any more tired than usual... Sooo I guess I will be able to tell in a few days...

SW- 240
    CW- 236

** 4 POUNDS LOST B4 PHEN.... **

Goal - 200 by June 9th
    Goal- 185 by August 20th
    Goal- 150 by October 15th
    Goal 130 by Christmas !!
    SW- 237
    CW- 211

** I want to weigh 120 by the time he comes home from DEPLOYMENT June 2010

Photos
    View albums

I also feel tired all the time the energy only lasted for 2 days and thats it, maybe we are low on vitamins???

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. -Unknown Author

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hey! ya know.. I have been on this for one day.. But I have use many drugs when I was a kid for fun.. I feel like I have been up for 24 hours on drugs..that after side effect where oyu are all tired and your body just aches.. I seem to think that this pill is like meth in pill form, it has all the same side effects.. when you lose more than 1-2 lbs a week you are actully losing muscle mass.. dont let anyone tell you you are not losing muscle..lol I know it ****s not having the energy to work out.. but you want to make sure your not all flabby and nasty when you get to your goal weight... lol well, in extream cases of weight loss you really have no choice but to get a body tuck..

Photos
    View albums

The first time i took "fastin" and i couldnt sleep for like 3 or 4 days.. My eyes wouldnt close.. lol BUT i went off it and just started last week monday and this time im on the other one (starts with an A) And i have noticed ive been tired... BUT i do notice if i take it and then like 30 min later get active (clean the house) or just stay busy i get ALOT of energy.. But if i take it and dont do anything i for sure get Tired..

Good Luck )