Close
    Photos
    View albums

Question

I was wondering if you can drink alcohol while on Phen? Has anyone tried and what are the side effects if you do?
    Today Is The Tomorrow That You Worried About Yesterday

3/18/05= 180
    3/25/05= 165
    4/01/05= 163

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I have drank beer on phen and not noticed any major side affects. But it is not recommended to mix uppers with downers.
    Amy
    SW 198
    CW 178
    5'7

[IMG][/IMG]
    [/URL]

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for your response. I like to kick back and drink a beer every now. I guess as long as I don't drink to many I should be ok.
    Today Is The Tomorrow That You Worried About Yesterday

3/18/05= 180
    3/25/05= 165
    4/01/05= 163

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I actually drink about twice a week (usually on the weekends) I take my phentermine in the mornings. If I'm hanging out later in the evening I will drink a few vodkas shots, or maybe just some wine. I havent had any problem doing this and sometimes it helps to bring me down off of the jittery feeling I sometimes get with phentermine.

Photos
    View albums

I was apprehensive at first about drinking and taking phen. I now have no problems! HAHA! I have drank beer with it and also rum. I take my phen in the am...and I had not did any drinking until the even hours....

Photos
    View albums

yeah I've had a few drinks w/ the phen to and haven't noticed anything really. It does help relax me somedays when I can't sleep cause of the phen. I hope it's not dangerous but I don't feel anything out of the usual when I do.

Photos
    View albums

h
    :heartpump:
    TAMPA

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

i was wondering about alcohol and the phentermine as well. my mother is a pharmacist and told me defiantely no alcohol. but i know alot of people who have taken it and had a couple drinks. i am going to be going to vegas soon and would like to have at leat 1 or 2 every now and then. just wanting to make sure no one had any loopy side effects. if not i will give it a try.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

My experience with it is that since I have such a decreased appitite (sp?) I am a cheaper drunk than before I drank a whole bunch last weekend, and while it seems that I got drunk when I would normally just buzz, it probably had alot to do with the fact that I hardly ate anything at all that day. So I can now deduct about 1/2 of my drinking budget and add that $$ to my Phen fund...

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

well dang, i know it's been a few years since anyone posted on this, but i was concerned as well.

i am not a drinker, really. i have only had a few on occasion, but i have only had one experience with phen just this past week... i've been taking phen for a couple months now, but i began getting jittery after only half a bottle of smirnoff ice light... i'm kind of concerned about this. it's not a jittery "buzz" feeling. it's sort of how i feel after i drink one or two red bulls out of boredom and have "spaz" mode.
    i took phen in the afternoon though, around 2 or so. i had my drink in the early hours the following morning at around 3.
    i would think that the phen would have worn off by then.

does anyone have any sort of advice?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by teresaisi View Post
    I was wondering if you can drink alcohol while on Phen? Has anyone tried and what are the side effects if you do?

The reason I joined this site is to see what everyones experience with the Phen and Liquor. I do drink a lot, I must say, but I dont eat much, obviously. I've been on it now for several months and I am stuck at this one weight. Besides that, I have experiences when I drink, I finally am in touch with my body....and the liquor tends to counteract with the Phen. I generally get really hot. I also have issues with feeling "dumb" if you will like I can't complete a sentance or conversation. Anyone else??

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I just started Phen four days ago. I stopped drinking a week ago because I was a heavy drinker and I know that's one of the main reasons for my weight gain. We are going on a cruise in May so that's why I looked this up. I'm hoping that the calories I'm saving, by not drinking, and the Phen will kick start my weight loss. I hope I didn't stop drinking for nothing. Haha!

Bronze Phenster
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

The only difference I have noticed when I take Phen and drink alcohol is I get really emotional and edgy and usually I'm not like that when I drink. I've gone off on my hubby a few times now.

Photos
    View albums

If I know I am going to drink more that a beer or 2, I don't take my pill that day. I've not had any issues..

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

On Phen for 4 days. First night I had about 5 beers and didn't notice anything. 3rd night I had a glass of wine, felt the same. Didn't drink during day 2 or day 4 (today). I don't think it "alters" you. Will update next time I get hammered.