Close
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chicagoannie

Thread: Why Am I Feeling So Weak And Tired?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Why Am I Feeling So Weak And Tired?

Hi guy's i've been on phentermine 37.5mg for about 4 day's now and i'm feeling weak and my eye's feel heavy like i'm really sleepy. the first day i had sooo much energy after that i just felt tired..

is it because i'm only eating 1 time a day?
    do i need to take and pill and a half?

i eat in the morning after i drink coffee, like today i had 1 pocked egg and a few slices of banana
    later i had i peace of deli turkey and a slice of cheese and a hand full of graps....

Yesterday I had a cup of spam ham and 1 saltine cracker

am i eating to little?
    and if so how many times am i suppost to eat?
    what am i suppost to eat?

i've lost 6 pounds in 3-4 days but i just want the energy i had the first day i took them

please help let me know what i'm doing wrong
    Thanks For reading!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I'm sorry that you're losing your energy. I have a friend that went through the same thing a couple years ago. Our doctor to ld us that 1 of ther cons for the pill is that it can have extreme effect on people. I was never sleepy and my friend could go to sleep after being bed for 8 hours.

I would suggest that you eat at least 1 full course meal a day to give your body the nutrition and give boost that iit usual give.

Try to take it one day at a time. Other things that worked for for my friend was taking one a day vitamins and think some pills with fish oil or something. Anyway, the point is that your symptoms have occurred with other people. Go another week or so before you decide whether or not change something...Let me know if I can keep.

Regina

3/26/11 - 4/3/11 (-10 lbs)

SW 297 - 3/26/11

Stay motivated. It will happen.

Photos
    View albums

I'm sorry that you're losing your energy. I have a friend that went through the same thing a couple years ago. Our doctor to ld us that 1 of ther cons for the pill is that it can have extreme effect on people. I was never sleepy and my friend could go to sleep after being bed for 8 hours.

I would suggest that you eat at least 1 full course meal a day to give your body the nutrition and give boost that iit usual give.

Try to take it one day at a time. Other things that worked for for my friend was taking one a day vitamins and think some pills with fish oil or something. Anyway, the point is that your symptoms have occurred with other people. Go another week or so before you decide whether or not change something...Let me know if I can keep.

Regina

3/26/11 - 4/3/11 (-10 lbs)

SW 297 - 3/26/11

Stay motivated. It will happen.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks Regina For The Advice!

Photos
    View albums

Well of course you are eating too little! I know the feeling of wanting to lose as much as possible, as quickly as possible, but you are not going to be able to live the rest of your life on a daily egg and a saltine cracker! Up your calories to at least 1000-1200 per day. Your poor body thinks you are starving, so it's going to hang on for dear life to every calorie you take in, and every fat cell it has! Those first 8 lbs came off quick but you will make yourself ill if you keep taking in only 3 or 4 hundred calories a day.

You feel crappy because you're not getting enough nutrition. You don't have a lot to lose....and you don't want to gain it all back once you are off the phen...so start eating a healthy amount - get used to healthy foods and eating habits, so the weight stays gone once you are off the phen!
    jefferzzzz likes this.
    3-1-11 Start = 210 3-28 = 192.4 5-25 = 184.6

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I have felt this same way lately and have been on the pill for 7 or 8 days. I think I am also eating not enough calories a day. And also when I workout and run that's just more calories lost. I don't have a big need to eat. Is that how u feel? Its been a few weeks since ur post..did things get better?