Close
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Hi all, Just wondering if anybody is on weight watchers and takin phen? I've been on phen for about 5 weeks now, And the girls and I at work decided to do weight watchers too, But we have our own meetings at our office, The problem is that I hardly eat, maybe 1 meal a day and snack on fruit and drink lots of water, Of course the girls think im losing weight because im on ww too, But I know its the phen thats helping me, Anybody got any good ww recipes with the low points, Thanks, Have a great day, Rika

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Talking

Hello, it is so good to know that there is someone out there not on Adkins.

I have been wanting to do ww, and even have the books, but like you get so bored with the same food. Maybe together we can come up wi/some receipes.

good luck how much have you lost?

Photos
    View albums

Hi Deanna, Thanks for replying back to me, I have lost about 11 pounds so far, started phen and weight watchers april 7th, I would like to lose another 30 pounds, As far as recipes the girls at my office usually come up with some good ones, They also told me to go to weightwatchers recipes, and check out dee dee's site, I have been buying alot of the smart ones dinners, for me, And then I cook something else for my husband and my daughter, My husband has tried some of the recipes I have made with low points, and liked them somewhat, But he is not too crazy about fat free cheeses or fat free sour cream, So I guess I will just have to find some other recipes, Let me know if you know of any good ones, Are you taking Phen too? And how is your weight loss going? Nice talkin to ya, Im usually online in the evenings after 9:00pm, Talk to ya soon, Rika

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi guys, I started WW about a week ago myself. I am also having a hard time keeping it interesting, but I'm working hard on it... I can hang for breakfast and lunch being almost the same everyday, but I've got to change it up for dinner!!! I've been looking around for ideas, if I get any I'll let you know
    Kim
    Start date 4/14/03
    HW 197
    SW 190 (on Phen)
    CW 179.4 (5/20/03)173.4(6/10/03)170 (7/11/03)161(8/10/03
    GW 135

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I went to the weight watchers site, and there is a recipie exchange. Some of the stuff looks pretty good too!, you can seacrch through it, so if you are in the mood for something specific, but want a good way to fix it, you can find it. I printed off several that I plan to try in the near future.
    How is everyone doing on thier plans?
    I weighed in yesterday for the 2nd time... I lost 6.8lbs in 10 days. I was kind of scared to go back, because I didn't think I was doing so hot, but that sure got me motivated to keep working at it. Let me know how you are doing.
    Kim
    Start date 4/14/03
    HW 197
    SW 190 (on Phen)
    CW 179.4 (5/20/03)173.4(6/10/03)170 (7/11/03)161(8/10/03
    GW 135

Photos
    View albums

Cool

Hey there, I found some more weight watchers recipes, with the points listed, Go to 3fatchicks.com and also go to healthdiscovery.net They are both good sites to copy recipes, I like the taco soup, So far I have lost 15 pounds in 7 weeks, I am so excited, But still got 20-25 more to lose, Good Luck to you all, If you try a certain recipe and like it, Let me know okay, Happy weight Loss!!!

Photos
    View albums

Ladies,

I too am a Weight Watcher. I lost 90 pounds then found myself pregnant with my fourth son and gained much of my weight back. So, now I am getting back on track with a little jumpstart from the phen.

You might also try dwlz.com...where you can find points for restaurant foods, etc. too. I also find the boards on the WW site helpful...folks there will share the best recipes with you!

Sarah
    Sarah

Photos
    View albums

Cool

I love dotti's weight loss zone. It's a great place to start if you want to eat out because there are lots of resterants w/point values listed.
    June 2003 SW 162
    Sept 2003 153 (Meridia)
    Dec 2003 145 (weight watchers)
    Feb 2004 137 (WW/Phen weekends)
    Mar 2004 135 (WW/Phen weekends)
    Sept 2006 176 (threw myself a pity party)
    Feb 2010 182 (starting Phen again...fingers crossed)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

http://www.recipeusa.org/Weight%20Wa...W%2011539.html

I sure hope this works!!!! This is some very good crock pot recipies from W.W.

Photos
    View albums

If you want some great recipes that the whole family will love that are EASY, tasty, low fat, low/no sugar, check out any of JoAnna M. Lund's cookbooks! She has a website too at Healthy Exchanges. You can find her books at the library or any bookstore. She includes all the info you need to figure Points or exchanges. Have Fun!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

i have tons of recipes i would be glad to email you. just pm if you are interested. i am not currently on ww, but i have lots from when i was.

lemme know!

quacker
    29 years old
    5'1
    HW 211
    LW 117 (not on phen)
    Began Phen 7/01/05
    SW 192.5 6/31/05
    181.5 7/27/05
    172.5 9/24/05
    1st GW 170.0 10/21/05 YAY!
    168.0 12/14/05