Close
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

I purchased a Rocket Grill 2000 from the HSN a few months ago. I am so grateful to have it. I can put in my chicken and it cooks it in 3 to 4 minutes with no mess. The meat goes into a bag and when they are done, you just pull the bag out, pull the meat out of the bag and throw the bag away. A quick clean up too. The meat has lines on it just as if it were grilled. Just an idea. The George Forman grill works great too, it just takes longer and requires cleaning. YUK!!!

Good Intention

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hi Good Intention...

I have never heard of a Rocket Grill 2000!!! Sounds like something I need to look into though. I'm always looking for a speedier way to get dinner on the table. I am going to seriously look into this....
    Karen

Photos
    View albums

Hi, I have a Rocket Grill also..Don't use it much. What have you cooked in yours..I fixed a ground turkey burger and it completely disappeared except for crumbs. Did the rocket grill shoot it off into space???? Chicken does great. I have not tried veggies yet.. Hope you have had better luck.

Debbie
    sw 277
    pw 198
    gw 150

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello to members # 5520 in Missouri, #4900 aka Karen and #6353 aka Debbie.......HELP!! I bought a Rocket Grill 2000 at a garage sale a year ago, it has no instrudtion book or the plastic bags to grill in. I have searched the net to no avail, I need to order the bags, I so want to use it... I tried a heavy duty plastic bag in there for food use, but it melted. Please email me the company or phone number or web site, or let me know what else might work.. I so appreciate your help! Have a great Day! Beet in IOWA!