Close

Thread: Is this normal?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Hi guys-
    I am midway through my third week and I am still at the same point.. The first week I lost a pound a day for eight pounds. I was estatic even though I knew it was probably water weight. I have been exercising and chugging water day and night.. I have not lost a pound since.. Is it normally pretty slow? What is the average one month wieght loss? I have been eating healthier and considerably less..I walk for an hour on most days. I know I should be grateful for any losses but I just want to make sure that I am on track..
    SW 160 (7/25/05)
    CW 148
    GW 120

He loved her for almost everything she was & she decided that was enough to let him stay for a very long time.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

where you from in MS?
    bridgette

JackinDe

Msugirl:

Yes, I think it's normal, so hang in there, you sound like you're on the right track, doing everything we all have done. But, you should see weight loss very soon, just stick to what you have been doing. It takes a little longer with some people, not sure why, maybe body chemistry.Your starting weight I noticed is 160 & current weight at 153. I would say that's progress.

Jack

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Girlie I am having the same thing happen. I lost 7lbs. my first week and my 2nd week I lost nothing. I did evrything right and nothing. I walk every day too and felt so let down. I was frustrated but didn't let it get to me. Hopefully we will get some answers. Good Luck.
    Amanda
    [/url]

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks guys.. at least I am not some sort of freak that is just incapable of losing weight! This seems like the answer for so many people so I guess I just had really high expectations..

bridge04.. i am from southaven.. very near memphis..what part of ms are you from?
    SW 160 (7/25/05)
    CW 148
    GW 120

He loved her for almost everything she was & she decided that was enough to let him stay for a very long time.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I live in Biloxi, it doesnt seem like you need to lose to much weight, I am about the same size as you are.. and same height.

Good Luck
    bridgette

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

bridge04- good luck to you too! I have just been steadily gaining.. i entered college at 115 lbs.. gained for four years..graduated at 150.. married..three years later i am at 160..i feel like if I don't start doing something and stick with it I will creep up too far before I know it. How much have you lost so far?
    SW 160 (7/25/05)
    CW 148
    GW 120