Close
    JackinDe

Wink

I would like to share this bit of information to anyone who may be interested!

Developing a taut, muscular waistline isn't all about exercise, but it is definitely part of the equation. To lose fat and get the lean and defined look you've always wanted, concentrate on three separate factors: your DIET,CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE, and EXERCISE that ISOLATES the MIDSECTION. The first two factors work together to help strip away fat and keep it off, while the third factor will help strengthen and show off the abdominal muscles.

Have a "Super Day" !

Jack

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster jaspernotting's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Waist? What waist? I am a caterpillar since after pregnancy... But thanks anyway, working hard to become a butterfly...LOL... dream on...
    5' 2" - 136 lbs
    Success is never final, and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts.

JackinDe

Jaspernotting:

Haven't you ever hear that saying, " Waist Not, Want Not", LOL. Caterpillar's can be cool, and soon you will turn into a butterfly, for sure.
    It doesn't hurt to dream, now, does it?

Jack

Platinum Phenster jaspernotting's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Yes Jack, without dream, there is no life! And anyway they (dreams) are free and I just love them! God bless!
    5' 2" - 136 lbs
    Success is never final, and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts.

JackinDe

Jaspernotting:

Thank you for the blessing, I can use it, LOL. Dreams are Free, you're right about that. Take Care little Butterfly! Be Safe.

Jack