Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile Yummy and health! High Protein burger?!?

Last night, had a Boca Burger, flame grilled flavor. Cooked it on my George Foreman grill until nice and crispy, threw on a slice of low-fat Swiss cheese. YUMMY!!! If you close your eyes, you may even be able to convince yourself you're eating a hamburger May become a staple for me. For me, hardest part of eating healthy is finding quick and creative foods. I'm not much of a cook and get stuck in ruts of eating the same food over and over. Trying not to eat less that 1500 calories per day, as when I go off Phentermine, I want to have built up my routine of eating healthy in hopes of not putting all the weight I've lost (and will be loosing) back on.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

How do you like your George Foreman grill? I've been thinking of looking for one at a garage sale. I've talked to a few people who really like them.

A gold star for Ms Sunshine for thinking past phentermine. NOW is the time to start developing the healthy habits .. when it's a little easier (notice I didn't say easy :-) ). We need a quick, creative and healthy meals thread.
    Last edited by bungalobill; February 24th, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
    You can observe a lot just by watching ~ Yogi Berra

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

LOVE my grill. It's a pain to clean, but other than that - it's awesome. Wish they'd make one that the grill is removable for easier cleaning. Another "gadget" I swear by is my NuWave Oven. Best $125 I've spent in a loooong time. Healthy, quick cooking.

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

I looked up NuWave oven and did a little reading. How long have you had yours? Could you tell me a little about it? is it easier to clean than the George Foreman grill? I tend to not use things that are hard to clean.
    You can observe a lot just by watching ~ Yogi Berra

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

MUCH easier to clean. All parts come apart and all are dishwashers save, with the exception of the heating element. But you just twist it and it comes out of the dome. I've had mine for 7 months now. Use it, at least, 6 times per week. Everything from chicken (both fresh and frozen) to vegetables, to biscuits and even made cookies in it. One of the things I like most is that I don't have to heat up the whole house by using my oven. Anything you cook in an oven, you can cook in the NuWave.