Close
    Photos
    View albums

Red face Phendimetrazine 105mg

Hi everybody. I started phendimetrazine, 105mg capsules once a day (in the mornings) 8 days ago. He also prescribed the 35mg tablets, but told me not to take them yet, he said It'd need them later when the 105mg capsules aren't suppressing my appetite anymore throughout the afternoon, and into the evenings. My problem is, I'm still really hungry all the time, and get bad cravings. I thought this medicine was supposed to take care of that?! I called the doctor's office (it's a weighloss clinic) and the nurse said he wants me to stay on the phend until my next doctor's appointment, which is 3 weeks away. So, I'm having to hope my will power will hold out until then. I've been eating really healthy, but I don't know how long it'll last, ya know?! If will power worked for me before, I wouldn't need meds! Anyone out there been on both, and have any comparisons, or recommendation you can give? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

What time are you taking the phend 105? are you taking it really early and then getting super hungry by the afternoon?

I was on phendimetrazine but I took the 35 mg tablets, I had the generic that were blue with a crescent moon on them. I felt like htey worked but only for a few hours. they were supposed to last around four hours and the doctor said I could take three a day. I really didn't like having to remember to take a second tablet in the afternoon and making sure my stomach was empty when I took it. half the time i would forget.

I switched to phentermine and I liked that better. I felt it was stronger, and I got by taking half a tablet a day. I would take it around 12pm and that worked fine for me because I get hungry later on during the day.

I am not sure why the phend. isn't working for you at all.....you should be feeling something, especially in the beginning. Are you taking it on an empty stomach? drinking alot of water and eating protein throughout the day so you feel fuller? Don't try and take the med and not eat at all, that doesn't work. It doesn't take your appetite away completely, you are eventually going to feel hungry especially when it wears off.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Thanks SCATANAFAS! No, I haven't been taking it on an empty stomach, I didn't know you were supposed to. I've been taking it in the morning, usually with my breakfast. I'll try taking it earlier, before I eat breakfast. I do aerobics in the mornings at 6am, I guess I'll try taking it right before the workout. I have been eating throughout the day, and have been eating good amounts of protein and fiber to keep my energy up.

Photos
    View albums

Please girl, call me SCAT. And you have to take it on an empty stomach to get the full effect!! The rule is pretty much take an hour before eating or two hours AFTER eating. I have taken phend when my stomach was full and I might as well been taking sweetarts at that point...so right there that is prob. why the pills aren't working for you!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Smile Thanks SCAT

I'll try it tomorrow! I guess I just assumed I was supposed to take it with food, since most medications (non-weightloss) I've taken in the past needed to be taken with food.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Beth\My Documents\My Pictures\Picasa Exports\Karen\New Folder\FAT 4.jpg I Turned 40 in April!

Height - 5 ft + 1/2 inch (gotta claim every inch I can get!)
    Age - 40

Highest weight-170 LBS
    Current weight- 131.4 LBS (5/7/2009)
    Mini goal- 125LBS (6/4/2009)

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Phendimetrazine 105 mg

I just started taking this on Tuesday and I have had great success so far. I take it first thing in the morning with a full glass of water. Usually during my commute to work I will drink a V8. But normally by lunch I have to make myself eat because this medication cuts the signal from the stomach to the brain that its hungry.

Try taking it on an empty stomach and maybe even POST workout - or depending on when your getting "really hungry" maybe take it later in the morning. I would HOPE that I don't have to depend much on my willpower, because truthfully I don't have any

Good Luck!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks for the empty stomach part! I took mine with breakfast and felt like poo all day long and then only got four hours of sleep! I am on dya 3 so thank God I read this first!