Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums
    What's the difference? Do they work the same way?

I am new here and debating which one to start on, but I haven't found any info that compares the 2. Thanks!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I took 'zine a while back and it worked great, then my dr switched me, once I got half way to my goal weight, to 'mine and Ive been on that ever since..

For me, the main difference was that the 'zine was more timed release (I took the 105mg) and it gave me more energy, but didnt decrease hunger/cravings.. where the 'mine (37.5mg) for me is more hunger control and cravings than the bursts of energy...
    I would sweat just sitting at work at the puter on the 'zine - LOL!
    I think everyone is different..and you just gotta try the different dosages and types ..
    HTH!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

My doctor actually has me on both and they seem to be working much better than when I was taking Phentermine alone! Ask about combining the two!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My doctor has me on both aswell-I take a 30mg. Phentermine in the morning and at 2pm I take a 35mg. Phendimetrazine. The phentermine is the one that really helps with hunger for me.The phendimetrazine gives me a kick of energy for the rest of the day.

Photos
    View albums

Hi, I was wondering the same thing, what is the difference between 'zine and 'mine. I have taken 'zine in the past, after 2 pregnancies to help shed the extra weight. It works great for me. I went from a size 14-16 to a 6-8. I just came back from my doctor, I need his help again, after my 3rd and FINAL pregnancy and gaining a TON of weight, I am back on 'zine. I am soo blessed to have found this forum. It could only make my weight loss journey that much easier this time around!
    SW 189lbs 3/8/2010
    GW 165lbs

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi It's me,

I took Phen for a month and lost around 10 lbs. And today I just started PhenD. I think they do affect you quite differently. I will have to be on it a bit longer to say exactly but one thing is for sure, I do not have the shaky heart racing feeling that I did on Phen. As far as it working as well for me it will take time to say. But I felt pretty good today without an appetite.. So far so good.
    Rebekah

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I took phendimetrazine last month. Work gook but phen does better.
    by the way here i found the supplier for meds
    http://www.cleopsa.com/pharmacies/phentermine.html

Photos
    View albums

I too would like to know the differences, but so far...everyone has told me phentermine is better. thats what i was originally thinking id be prescribed too. phend worked the first few days for me..now i feel like it has no effect. i think im going to ask my doctor next month, if i can switch over. ive lost 6lbs in 10 days, but gained one back. kind of dissapointing to me. just dont give up. its a long road, but we'll get there!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by DABRAHAM89 View Post
    I too would like to know the differences, but so far...everyone has told me phentermine is better. thats what i was originally thinking id be prescribed too. phend worked the first few days for me..now i feel like it has no effect. i think im going to ask my doctor next month, if i can switch over. ive lost 6lbs in 10 days, but gained one back. kind of dissapointing to me. just dont give up. its a long road, but we'll get there!
    I don't necessarily think that Phentermine is Better....it's just a little different. I was told by my doc that it is better to switch around between meds throughout the year so that your body does not get used to one medicaiton and then it becomes ineffective for you.

Good Luck! You can do it!!!
    CRAZYCATZ28

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I take the 30mg 'pmine' in the am. usually around 10 and the 105 mg 'pzine' in the pm. usually around 3 or 4 if I don't forget. The zine is a time released so that it works a little longer. This is only my second month of the pzine. I'll keep u posted on how that goes for me.
    Good Luck
    Sherry Lee

July 08 209# my heaviest ever, so miserable

the only reason I was smiling in the pic, it was my daughters graduation day, taken back in May 08

March 09 164# getting happier

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Lee C View Post
    I take the 30mg 'pmine' in the am. usually around 10 and the 105 mg 'pzine' in the pm. usually around 3 or 4 if I don't forget. The zine is a time released so that it works a little longer. This is only my second month of the pzine. I'll keep u posted on how that goes for me.
    Good Luck
    Taking the 'zine in the afternoon doesnt keep you up at night?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

It did keep me up some, but hey I don't sleep that well anyway. I no longer take them now, it was just a trial and error type deal. I am supposed to take the phentermine 37.5 at 10 and then a half one at 4. But I've been so busy that I haven't even been taking any at all. I have not noticed any weight gain, like I said I have been really busy. I guess I will find out exactly when I go back to the docs. Hey if I gained a few no big deal, if I lose a few great. Just keep on trucking. However I do sleep better with no pills at all in me, even asprin. I guess I need to update a new picture, this one is horrible
    Sherry Lee

July 08 209# my heaviest ever, so miserable

the only reason I was smiling in the pic, it was my daughters graduation day, taken back in May 08

March 09 164# getting happier

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

the zine gives me a ton of energy and takes away my appetite. i take it with caffeine pills andi feel like i am on speed. ilve lost 12lbs in 2.5 weeks. i havnet tried phentermine the dr didnt put me on it. i think they are the same though.