Close

Thread: Drug Testing?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Does anyone know how this medication shows on drug tests. I work in a highly regulated industry and would like to lose weight and take Bontril, but does it show up on drug tests as speed or amphentimines.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

THE ONLY THING I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT I DID READ THAT PHEN "COULD" SHOW UP AS AN AMPHETIMINE BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING BECAUSE I KNOW IF I TAKE A DRUG TEST AND HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR WHATEVER IT IS OK IF IT SHOWS UP BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THESE COUNT AS A REAL PRESCRIPTION OR NOT I EMAIL PHEN.COM AND ASKED THEM IF IT "REAL" BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED ME

Photos
    View albums

Arrow

Hi,

Shom I just sent you a PM, to say yes, that taking Bontril may give a positive result in a drug test. As for online prescriptions counting as "real prescriptions" to justify the drug test results, this you will have to ask the medical authorities that ask you to do the drug test!

I hope this answers both your queries

Tina

Photos
    View albums

Hi Shom, I know where I use to work, they were very strict about the same thing, and as long as you had a prescription filled by a pharmacy, ordered by a doctor, whether that be online, or in person, it was legal, therefore ok.

sly
    Photos
    View albums

Usually they shouldn't show up during a routine drug screening. I've never seen a drug assay kit that included a test for sympathomimetic amines. The only way I know of they can be tested for is using a very expensive oil-emersion test. Didrex is a different story, one of its metabolites in methamphetamine. This is in very, very small amounts that shouldnít even show positive in a routine drug screening. The only time my doctor ever had this happen was with a government employee being tested with the very expensive oil emersion test. They didnít even bother testing for sympathomimetc amines.

Ask your employer or just donít take the drug for a couple days before the test.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

So does Phen show up on drug test? Is phen a sympathomimetic amines?

Photos
    View albums

Hi,

Phentermine may show up as positive in a drug test as its chemical structure is very similar to the chemical structure of amphetamine.

You will need to find out from the medical authority / or work company that will test you to see if they will accept taking Phentermine as an excuse for a positive result. You would have to show the prescription to prove that you are taking Phentermine - that would explain a positive result in a drug test.

I hope this helps!
    Susanne.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I will say that Phentermine showed up as an amphetamine on a drug test where i previously worked and it just about ruined my life! It took a lot of explaining by my doctor and I, that's for sure. I'm not sure about Phen-d, but curious. Just starting it tomorrow after another failed attemped with Phentermine.. this would be nice to know, but I'm guessing a positive test is possible.