Close

Thread: STILL HUNGRY

van
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

HI ALL,
    I HAVE BEEN TAKEN PHEN FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW AND SOMETIMES I STILL AM HUNGRY IN THE EVENING... IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM? ALSO I DON'T SEE THAT I AM LOSING WEIGHT.. WHEN I DO GET HUNGRY I JUST EAT A RICE CAKE AND 1 OR 2 GLASSES OF WATER... ANY HELP ANY ONE..
    THANKS VAN
    Van

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

They told me to tahe half in the morning before breakfast and the other half at about 1 or 2pm no later because you could stay up all night.
    Start hcg injections on march 12

Start weight 220
    Gorge days 220

Vlcd1 217.8
    vlcd7 210.8
    vlcd9 209.5

Photos
    View albums

Van, how many calories are you taking in each day? Many here suggest not dipping below 1000 cal/day, and aiming more for 1200/day. Going below these numbers can make your body go into a starvation mode where it burns muscle for fuel instead of fat, if it burns much of anything at all. It will slow down weight loss efforts and really screw up the body composition to do this. Are you exercising too? Eat something, even if you can only manage small snacks spread throughout the day, and get moving somehow.

AS for hunger, some here are breaking a pill in half; others drink 1/2 their weight in water to help fill the stomach, or supplement their diet with 50mg of 5-htp twice a day, or all three.

I take my phen around 10 am every day, drink 140 oz of water, and started taking the 5-htp at night and slowly working up to 50mg at night and 50mg in the morning with the phen. It's a natural supplement, and there's some good info on it on the 'my experience with phentermine' board, posted by dumbfox.
    Ht - 5'9"
    272 (12/16), 264 (12/23),262 (1/06), 258 (1/13) 4 weeks,
    257 (1/20) off phen cycle, 251 (2/03) back on phen, 249 (2/10), 248 (2/17), 247 (2/24),246 (3/03) on phendimetrazine, 246 (3/10) Plateau , 244 (3/24), 240 (3/31), 237 (4/7), 236 (4/20), 232 (5/5), 228 (5/19), 227 (6/9), 221 (6/30)
    GW - 190

Visit my PhenBlog

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi. I am on the start of week 2 and I am starting to be hungry. I lost 5 lbs the first week but have put 2lbs back on.

Photos
    View albums

This is really good information. I just started Phen 37.5 (2 days). I was thinking maybe I needed to give it a few days before I started to panic. I still have hunger "I think" or maybe I'm just in the habit of eating. I'm sure I haven't eaten 1200 calories in these two days combined. Drinking lots of water 120oz per day at the least. I have a horrible taste in my mouth and drink constantly. Good info Nynavae, thanks!!
    "Peace - It does not mean to be in a place where ther is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."

Photos
    View albums

I have been taking for 7 days now I dont stay hungry Im just having a hard time consuming the correct amount of Calories i feel as if I would have to be eating all day to get 1200 Calories, The most I have been getting is close to 900 and thats with slim fast in the morning one in the afternoon and one at night, i snack on Carrot sticks, saltine crackers and rice cakes and I drink more water then you could ever imagine, anyone have any other suggestions on things I can add to eat?

Started Phen Nov06
    Starting Weight 293
    Goal Weight 190
    Total To Loose - 103lbs
    11/06 - 293lbs
    12/06 - 281 lbs - Lost 12lbs
    1/07 - 268lbs - Lost 13lbs
    2/07 - 262lbs - Lost 6lbs

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I was using phentermine a couple of months ago, and found that I was starving! Hunger pains, cravings for food... you name it. So I quit. Today I started back taking them. 1/2 pill in the morning and 1/2 pill in the afternoon. I'm very thirsty also, so I figure I'll fill up more on water than anything else and see how it goes this time. Thanksgiving added some weight, and I can just imagine the damage Christmas could do if I don't take them, lol. We'll see if this mind over matter stuff works for me.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

This my 5th day on the pill..I've lost 3lbs but I've noticed the pills I have now phentermine 37.5(E16)are not as effective as the 1s I had before.Some pills are weaker than others..it may just be the pills you have.You can look the pills you have up to read reviews and compare