Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

I am from Ozark, Mo. Just a few miles south of Springfield. I was on Phen about 6 years ago and loved it. But due to moving to a different job and insurance i had to leave the dr. that was prescribing it to me. So i had to go off of it since my new Dr. wouldnt give it to me But i do have an appt with a Dr Monday in Joplin. So i am really excited about it. Does anyone know of a Dr. in Springfield?? I hate to have to drive a hour to get it in Joplin. But if ive got to travel i will.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Saint Louis area

Hi all! I am a newbie here and, my Dr. has retired out of NOWHERE and, I need to find a Dr in the Saint louis/Saint Charles area..Anyone know of any??
    I saw someone from Arnold as well..That would be worth the drive.
    Can anyone PM me if they know of a Dr. in the area?
    Thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default I need help also!

Did you have any luck finding a Dr. in the St. Louis area? If so may I ask who? I need one also. Thank you

Photos
    View albums

The closest drive I am aware of is in Carthage Missouri. It is where my weight loss dr is. I am taking Phentermine and have so far lost 12 pounds now. Other than that I'm not sure. I haven't heard of one in Springfield though.

Photos
    View albums

Smile Hello, Missouri here !

Hi all, I am currently residing in missouri as well been here for 4 years. I am in the Ozarks area, about 50 miles from springfield and 30 from the Camdenton area. I am see a general physician in Lebanon who has something called " Diet Clinic" He has me on 105mg of Bontril . I am getting the generic not sure if there is a big difference or not. So far I am not real impressed with this product. I weighed myself after two weeks and really only have lost like 2 pounds. I was on Phentermine 37.5 mg about 11 years ago and it worked really well i lost over 40 pounds. I welcome any feed back or suggestions. Thanks

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey checking in from KC!!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

bump...............................
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Springfield?

HI, Im from Springfield. Had twins a little over a year ago and I am really struggling here. Anyone know of any docs in springfield/ joplin? Just pm me. Thanks!!!

Photos
    View albums

Hi, I have a dr in Carthage, MO on Garrison Ave. I live between Springfield and Monet (not quite between) in a little town called Verona Missouri now. Next year, we will finally be settled (hopefully forever) in a town called Avilla Missouri (and hopefully stay there forever).

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default hi

hi to all the members .Special hello to all the members of Missouri.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Davis.

Missouri Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

hI - i have just moved to Springfield and after having two kids I just have not been able to get back to my regular weight. Does anyone have a Dr. in Springfield that they would recommend for getting phentermine? I have seen it work great for a previous coworker and one of my relatives and I need something because I just don't feel like myself anymore!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey all, I dont currently live in Missouri, but I go to the St Louis area a few times a year to visit with family! (Will be going next month)

Nice to see people in the area!

Started: 9/14/08

As of 10/7/08 I am doing Weight Watchers + Phen.. Hopefully it works!

Weekly Weigh-Ins:
    9/14/08: 265.5 (Starting Weight)
    9/21/08: 258.5
    9/28/08: 256.5 (Took a week off from Phen 9/28-10/6 due to SEVERE headaches)
    10/5/08: 261.5

tazgirl31

Im from missouri also!!!!!!!!!!! Im from lake of the ozarks!!!!! Im like one and half hours from springfield!!!! wowowow wish someone was close to me we could be weight loss buddies and walk togather and everything!!!!! wowwow glad to see everyone from missouri!!!!! message me anytime!!!!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Wow a list of people that admit being from MO. I didn't even see a mention of it being called Misery, Hillbillyland, Or Bumkinville. Amazing!

Photos
    View albums

Wow there are a lot of great show me people i just thought of something we can do a show me weight loss challenge or something sorry if i ramble working nights and taking phen is a little weird lol its so good to know that i actually see missourians here i currently live in St. Robert ( little town near Fort Leonard Wood) yeah i am in the army i have been here for almost 5 years so my dr has seen my struggle and just prescribed me phen 37.5. but the cool part is most of the people on this site seem to be from springfield i graduated from glendale and my best friend still lives there. I would like to get to know some of you all. good luck xoxo

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking Butler,Missouri

Hi everyone,
    My name is Jennifer I'm 27. i have been on phentermine for 3 days now .. so far so good .i would love to chat with anyone from my area to give support and get support please feel free to contact me on here or email jennyjen1214 @ yahoo

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi Jennifer
    I live in your area. I go to a doctor in Joplin. Just started phen at end of October. Have lost about 9 pounds. Lost more when I took it about 4 years ago, but I am not exercising enough I think. I am origninally from Oklahoma, but have been here a few years so far. Want to lose about 40 pounds. It is hard to not eat carbs which the doctor wants me to avoid. Slowly but surely the weight will come off. Where do you go to the doctor and how much do you have to pay? Just wondered. I pay 45 a visit plus I get a script for my phentermine and pay 29 for pills at the pharmacy. Heard there is another doctor in Carthage that is cheaper, but haven't done enough research yet to find out.
    Hope you continue to have success! You soud like you have lost a lot of weight so far.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello all!

I'm Tiffany, mother of 4 kids and I'm 32. I am still young and I want to lose the extra weight! I have tried Phen before, but I have moved so I'm unfamiliar with the area!

I would need a Kansas City, Kansas or MO Doctor... Could someone please help me find a Dr. that will prescribe Phen? I am looking for a regular doc, not a weight loss clinic since I need them to take my insurance for at least the visit. Any Private messages about where I could find one (or buy Phen) is very very much appreciated. Thanks!

Photos
    View albums

HI EVERYONE !! IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM BUT I JUST STARTED TAKING PHEN AGAIN AND IM EXCITED TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT AGAIN !!

i live in joplin MO but work in carthage MO

I can help with the doctor in carthage MO if anyone wants the info just send me a message not sure if i should post the doctors name and number on here i went yesterday the doctors visit is 50.00 and the prescription is 18.67 at Walgreens !!
    30/F 5'6" (with shoes lol)

SW 205 JAN 22/07
    CW 190 FEB 22/07
    CW 172 JUN 04/07

CW 193 JUN 28/2012 STARTING PHEN AGAIN TODAY

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Who is your Dr?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Anyone know of a good doctor in the St. Louis, MO area that prescribes phentermine?
    Please message me

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Did you have any luck finding a doctor in STL? I'm looking for one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LinkBacks (?)

1. October 4th, 2007, 05:31 AM