Close
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lipodrene

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I ordered my Lipodrene 10 Sep, and received it today. Wow, that was fast. I will start taking it tomorrow (Tuesday). 1/2 after breakfast and 1/2 after lunch.

The Lipodrene pill is huge! It's yellow, shaped like a stop sign (six-sided) and has 660 MG stamped on it.

I am happy that I have a pill cutter. So, anyone that has a problem swallowing pills, watch out!

Cyndia :)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Here's some more information that was on the backside of the label:

*The product has 25 milligrams of concentrated Ephedrine group alkaloids per serving in the form of herbal extracts.

*Report any adverse effects to: FDA's MedWatch at 1-800-332-1088.

Key Benefits of Lipodrene:

*Increases the metabolic rate, promoting thermogenesis (the burning of stored body fat).

*Slows the absorption of serotoin, which helps in weight management by controlling food cravings and supressing the appetite.

*Inhibits the absorption of dietary fats by acting as a lipase inhibitor.

How Soon Should Lipodrene Begin to Work?

*You should feel the energizing effects in approximately 30 minutes which may last up to six hours. There is no set amount of weight loss, however you should begin to see results within the first week.

Photos
    View albums

I was a fan of Metabolife before they banned Ephedra. I haven't re-started my phen since going off it in March...I'm afraid that I'll be disappointed if it doesn't work the same way it used to.

I'm confused though... is EPHEDRINE the same as EPHEDRA? How do they get away with using it if it was fully banned?

Also, does anyone know if you build up a tolerance to Lipodrene the same way you do phen?
    Height: 5'6"

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Ephedrine
    Ma Haung
    Ephedra
    Those three are all the same = natural.

Ephedrine HCL is synthetic = man made. Can be purchased over the counter at our local grocery store, WalMart, KMart, CVS, Rite-Aide, and so on. It is asthma medication. Ex: Primatene.
    Check it out next time you go shopping.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I dont think that products with epehdra are on store shelves yet, I looked at walmart the other day and didnt see any.
    Hey Cyndia I am starting my lipo tomorrow too, we will have to check up on each other and see how its going good luck to you!

Photos
    View albums

Where can I order this stuff? Where are you girls getting yours? :)

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You can get it on shopwars dot com.They seem to be the cheapest/fastes...maybe I should be a spokesperson for em lol!!! Wed will be 1 week for me and so far its been great. I will weigh on wed to see how I did but I am only taking 1 pill a day right now.JUST BE WARNED THE SMELL/TASTE ARE BAD!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!I have to take it with OJ or something strong cause water wont do it.After I get the taste out then I switch back to water.But no side effects and I feel great!!! Good luck and we will be checking in here to post updates while on it!

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I got it from ShopWars. My total price was only $30.10 for 100 pills. Don't forget you have to cut them in half. I cut mine in half a little while ago and they are yellow on the outside and brown on the inside. They stink just like the ladies said in the previous posts.

That's correct. Ephedra/Ma Huang/Ephedrine (natural) is not readily found on the market in this country, but give it a little more time. I'll bet it will be on the shelves by January 2006, just in time for weighloss resolution time. Then pills with Ephedra will fly off the shelves.

Ephedrine HCL (synthetic) was never taken off the market. It is marketed as a asthma relief medicine.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

just got mine today too!!! i'm excited, you do have to cut them in half?

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

ok I think Ephedrine HCL and ephedra are 2 diffrent things I am already up to taking 2 lipodrene a day im wondering if they are expirered but the place I ordered them from said they didnt expire untill 2008 hmm they just dont seem to work as good as I thought they would I am gonna order my phen in a week or so also has anyone else tried the 6 week body makeover?

P.S. are the 30 mg phen TR? and the 37.5 are emidiate realese? I ordered my lipodrene from lipodrene original DOT com just to find them for about $20 dollars cheaper the next day!

[size="1"][ September 13, 2005, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Hope2 ][/size]

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for answering my question! So the herbal stuff has been banned, but not the synthetic versions of ephedrine. I could've sworn that I've seen ma huang in the ingredients of an OTC diet pill lately, but I must be mistaken. I hope they bring it back.

I'm still wondering how fast you build up a tolerance to ephedra and ephedrine, though.

Can you get lipo at the drugstore, or just online right now? I heard that the SR (suspended release) version doesn't work as well, is that true too? I think I'm going to try this as well!
    Height: 5'6"

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hope did you get the yellow lipodrene pills?There are 2 different types of pills and one is lipodrene SR which has no ephedra at all.Did youlose any weight on them at all?How long were you on them?Oh and not sure what you mean by your PS are you talking about phen or Lipodrene in your PS? Phen 30 mgs are timre released,and the 37.5 are immediate release.Hope that helped.

Photos
    View albums

Ok Scorpio just to make sure I understand I can get them at shopwars dot com and don't get the SR ones and do I cut them in half or what. I am confused and I want to order today or tomorrow. Thanks for any info I can get!!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my lipodrene yesterday, and started today. I feel just like I did when I took pills with ephedra(stackers, yellow jackets, etc.)

So if you took those pills in the past, this feels the same(well duh- they both have ephedra...)

But I think these are going to be better than the phen was for me. I lost a lot of weight with these types of pills a couple of years ago. Also, these pills don't make me into a raging b!tch like the phen did.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks for your post Scorpio my P.S. was about phen and i have the yellow lipodrene i think i am gonna order some (powerthin i have taken those in the past and lost alot of weight)or phentermine i can decide i think my lipodrene is old!

anyone else order there lipodrene from lipodrene origanal Dot com?

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Can I take the Lipodrene with Ortho Tri Cyclin birth control?? Thanks!

Photos
    View albums

[quote]Originally posted by Tallgirl82:
    [b] Can I take the Lipodrene with Ortho Tri Cyclin birth control?? Thanks! [/b][/quote]I wouldn't think it would be a problem, but I am not a doctor or pharmacist. You may want to call up your pharmacist to see if it would be okay. I take birth control pills and have not had a problem while on lipodrene.

Height 5'8
    Started Phen - 7/18/05
    SW 219 - 7/19/05
    CW 165.4 - 2/12/06
    Goal 1 200 - met! 9/2/05
    GW 170 - met! 1/16/06 CHANGED!
    New Goal Weight - 165! met! 2/12/06

Relapse 6/1/06 - 176
    Started watching intake and exercising again - 6/26/06 lost 5 lbs!
    CW - 171
    New Goal - 160-163

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hope2...You mentioned powerthin...I love those. That is how I lost weight before ephedra was banned. I was just thinking about those earlier today trying to decide what I want to order, powerthin or lipodrene.
    SW 210 02/19/05
    CW 185 07/01/05
    SW 207 (post-pregnancy) 12/09/06
    GW1 170
    GW2 140

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Can anyone tell me about phendimetrazine? I am currently taking it. Is lipodrene better?
    Started Phendimetrazine 09/06/05

175lbs 09/06/05
    172lbs 09/09/05
    170lbs 09/13/05
    168lbs 09/16/05 I am one of those scale phanatics Seeing the lbs. coming off.
    166lbs 09/28/05 back on pills
    165lbs 10/11/05
    163lbs 10/14/05

Fell off the wagon
    But I am back without the pills...

07/14/06 CW 160 lbs.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

you kow i dont know power thin are really really good but you have to take like 3 a day to feel the way you do with lipodrene i was starting to wonder if lipodrene was gonna work then i went outside a mowed the yard in like 15 mins!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

gabbiandmaria i would stick with the phendimetrazine what MG of phendimetrazine are you on>? cause i think i might get phendimetrazine 105mg SR insted of phentermine 37.5 mg what do you all think/./?

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I wonder why there's no expiration date on the bottle? I looked and looked, but could not find the expiration date!

After breakfast today, I only took 1/2 a Lipodrene pill. I never got around to taking the other 1/2. I forgot. By the time I realized I hadn't taken the other 1/2, it was 3:30p.

I'll remember to take both halves tomorrow, whether I have breakfast or lunch or not.

Cyndia :D

Photos
    View albums

I ordered mine tonight from shopwars dot com. I am so excited.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I ordered mine too from shopwars Tuesday evening. I actually spoke to someone in customer service who was very helpful. I placed my order after hanging up with her and within minutes my order was processed and shipped. Talk about fast!!! I am so excited!!! Shopwars is in Alabama and I am in Georgia, so I will probably have them on Thursday.
    SW: 186
    1st GW: 160
    2nd GW: 150
    final goal: 145

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi Ladies
    Just wanted to let you know that A1-nutritions is out of LIPO I ordered mine from them and they e-mailed me 2 days later that it was on extended back order so I cancelled. they had no idea when they were gonna get more. I know you got yours there Vateacher so I didn't want you to have to get your account refunded and all that dumb stuff I had to do.

But I ordered some from shopwars and they were excellent!! It's on it's way! yeah! :D

Photos
    View albums

Guys has anyone lost any weight yet!!!!!!!!!!!

starting weight august of 2007 ,250
    cw:185 pounds
    goal weight: 150
    No longer on phentermine since august of 2007.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

WOOHOOO I love this stuff!!! I have been taking it for 3 days now.....and 3 lbs gone! s h o p w a r s. c o m had it here in 2 days. The first day I felt really hyper, the last 2 days ALOT of energy but not so wired ;) I am diggin' lipodrene!
    "....treat others the way you want to be treated..."

Photos
    View albums

ok...i'm convinced...it don't take much for me...i'm ordering the lipo tomorrow...ebony are u with me???...lol
    5'8''
    sw-238lbs 05/01/05
    cw-228lbs 05/06/05 gone 230's!!
    cw-219lbs 06/05/05 gone 220's!!
    cw-212lbs 06/25/05 almost out of the teens!!
    cw-211lbs 07/25/05 on a stupid plateau...plus i've been bad
    cw-209lbs 09/26/05 Out of the teens!! taking phen break
    cw-229lbs 03/12/06 phen is not working anymore...gained 10LBS...started supplements
    cw-220lbs 03/23/06..lost 9lbs woo hoo
    gw-157lbs
    A new year brings about change.

Photos
    View albums

how bout the girls that have already been taking this stuff?. how's it going for you?.. sleeping at night?. any headaches? and the all important question... how much weight have you lost?

MY TOY
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    ~~Ski angel~~
    ~~nothing tastes sweeter than being thin~~

Photos
    View albums

okay ladies!! i am jumping on the band wagon too :) i just found lipodrene online at a1nutritionproducts so i will order it and see what happens. i am so excited!!!! :) $28.95 and they are yellow pills. i think these are the right ones. VABEACH is this where you bought yours :)

Photos
    View albums

sparkk72 thanks i was going to order mine from there. where else is everyone getting it from?

Photos
    View albums

mybad, i see shopwars :) i am going to the site now :)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

i dont think it works

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Sorry to respond so late hope2...
    I am taking 35mg. I take 2 at 7am ...2 at 11am and 2 at 4pm.
    I love it. I took phentermine in the past and had some sight effects but not with these. The only thing I can say is my body acts like its hungry but when there is food in my face I can not eat.
    Started Phendimetrazine 09/06/05

175lbs 09/06/05
    172lbs 09/09/05
    170lbs 09/13/05
    168lbs 09/16/05 I am one of those scale phanatics Seeing the lbs. coming off.
    166lbs 09/28/05 back on pills
    165lbs 10/11/05
    163lbs 10/14/05

Fell off the wagon
    But I am back without the pills...

07/14/06 CW 160 lbs.

Photos
    View albums

Yep serenity, I am ordering too!
    I hope it doesn't take long to get here
    Cause I'm hungry!!!!!!!! :blabla:

starting weight august of 2007 ,250
    cw:185 pounds
    goal weight: 150
    No longer on phentermine since august of 2007.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast