Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default What does your pill look like?

I just finished my first week and while I lost 5.8 pounds I was hungry alot. Part of me thinks maybe I didnt get the right medicine. It is supposed to be phen 37.5. It is a white capsule with blue dots. Mine looks different then online because my dots are only in the middle of the pill, not all over it like the pictures I saw. Do i have the right thing?

Thanks Melissa

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hi where did you purchase you meds from?? ..If it was from online most likey they are not Phen...If you did purchase from pharmacy they are real and could be the manufactors they tend to have different styles in pill ..i have blue and white capsule 30 mg ... i started Phen 3 weeks ago and have lost 18lbs and notice if i didnt get enough cal intake my loss was less and when i ate between1200-1400 cals i loss alot and i drink 100oz of water a day which help keep me full ..wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey =)

SW:273
    Cw:255
    Gw:150

SUMMER CHALLENGE
    Lose 25lbs by 5-31-10

Sw:255
    Gw:233

Last edited by Ally11; March 28th, 2010 at 04:18 PM.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Pills

I got them from a doctor, but honestly I think he is a quack. He brags how he has 10,000 patients and I saw him give the pills to someone who only weighed 113 pounds. I went to him becasue he is so much cheaper then anyone else and it was the only way I could afford it. Now I am not so sure. I am hungry all the time, but think I am only getting about 1000 calories a day. I am drinking a ton of water, but maybe I am just not eating enough.

Photos
    View albums

I am right around the same weight as you and my dr started me out on the 37.5's. They may not be strong enough for you and my dr has me doing no less than 1200 calories a day, so you may be hungry because of not enough calories.

Photos
    View albums

Do you have a pharmacy near by you could take it in and ask if they could tell you if there real just say they are from a weightloss clinic but you are not sure they are real im sure they would take a look at them ... omg 113 person why would they be taking them that just crazy and scary ... but also it could be you cal intake ..this is what i do and has been working for me maybe it will work for u ..i eat 1200 cals a day when i am not working out and 1400 when i am working out and 100oz of water a day i also have six sm meals aday so my body always has something to burn and im never hungry and switching the cals keeps your body from getting use to the cal intake ... hope this will help =)

SW:273

SUMMER CHALLENGE
    Lose 25lbs by 5-31-10

Photos
    View albums

Default My Pills look like this...

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Mine dont look like that. They are smooth and white. The blue dots are all in the center.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by missy78343 View Post
    Mine dont look like that. They are smooth and white. The blue dots are all in the center.
    I've never seen the ones your talking about, However; I'm new to phen....today is my 1st day. I got mine from the Walmart Pharmacy....

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by missy78343 View Post
    I'm doing research...lol... Do they look like this?

If so, its authentic.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Yes, they look exactly like that.

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Ally11 View Post
    omg 113 person why would they be taking them that just crazy and scary ...
    That is part of the problem with Phen being so easily prescribed (abused)...you have people who are starting out with only 10 or 20 pounds to lose, and usually the weight loss clinics are just handing out pills to make money not caring if they do any kind of damage to the person who takes them. The way my doctor put it was these are meant for people who are in the obese range, not for someone who is just generally 20 pounds overweight, and wants a quick fix.

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Missy --

I just checked my Phen pills...they don't say Adipex on them but they look like the ones above....They are M2273's and mine work just fine for me. The first few days I took them I had increased energy and no appetite.

My specks are more in the middle as well. So I think you got the real stuff...Let me ask you this...is it bitter tasting...My definitely are bitter....
    Start Weight: 170 lbs (March 1, 2014)
    Current Weight: 144.0

Start weight - 170
    2/28 - 168 lbs
    3/7 - 164.5
    3/14 - 161.8
    3/21 - 161.1
    3/28 - 158.8
    4/4 - 158.8
    4/11 - 157.4
    4/18 - 157.1
    4/24 - 154.4
    5/2 - 152.6
    5/9 - 149.3
    5/16 - 148.5
    5/23 - 147.8
    5/30 - 146.6
    6/15 - 144.0
    7/7 - 143

Photos
    View albums

My pills are just yellow.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy my pills are yellow & aren't meant for me

my pills aree also yellow it's 30mg... That I believe aren't working for me so my mext week appt. I am getting the blue & white pill 37.5 mg hopfully I feel this wired feeling everyone is talking about I need the extra energy

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My phen pills do not look like either of those pictures. I got mine from a pharmacy. They are white with blue specks. On one side they have a v and the other side there is a 50/30 the bottle says for:Adipex-P 37.5MG TAB Phentermine TAB 37.5MG

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

until i read this post i never really paid too much attention to the type of Phentermine I was taking, and I had no idea there are that many different forms out there. I'm taking these ones, come to find out they are generics.... they are working very well for me so far. But i will be finding out why this office i go to is giving out generics instead of the "real" thing. I wonder what the difference would be generics vs real... has anyone taken both?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phenpics_eon_blue.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	1109  

Photos
    View albums

Ash724 i am on the same ones and when i got them filled at pharmacy i asked the pharmacist if there is a big differnce between Generic and Name brand she said there is not a difference at all except in the price ..Which is probably why they are giving Generic due to the cost of name brand ..i havent had a problem with the generic pill at all still has same effects 3 weeks later except for a lil less energy but been taking muti vitamin and seems to be doing the job ... best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey =)

Sw:273

SUMMER CHALLENGE
    Lose 25lbs by 5-31-10

Sw:255
    Gw:233

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Wow, there are so many different kinds of Phen I didn't even know about! Yellow pills? Mine are the 37.5 smooth white with blue speckles all over, I've been on them for 1 week and 3 days and have lost 7lbs! How long has everyone else been on? I attribute my rapid weight loss to much stress and not eating much, which I am definitely working on. My job is very rapidly paced and I literally sometimes have not even a minute to take a sip of water! It's horrible! I've almost fainted 3x already. So my point is that 5 lbs in a week is actually pretty good, especially if you're eating plenty and and drinking tons of water. I also felt hungry this whole past week but when I would sit down to eat something, I would take a couple of bites and gag. Hang in there, you're doing it right... just try to cut your portions down if you do snack alot or make some protein shakes or something. Keep us posted!

Photos
    View albums

There are so many different companies that make phentermine/adipex they come in capsules/ pills. Mine are the white pills shaped like a football with the blue specs, like showin in the picture that was posted above.

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

I have had several different looking of pills for phen, adipex, etc and my never had the blue specks only towards the center. I found that depending on where I would take my scrip, would determine which type of pill I received. I now go to a weight loss clinic and I have the white pills with the blue specks and when it wasn't working as well for me I told the doc and they also gave me a second pill - as a boster - that I take in the afternoon to help phen work better. I can't take it after 2:30 pm or I'll be up all night.

If you are concerned about the pills you get from your doc, find another one.
    It's just odd that he's giving phen to someone who weighs 113 lbs.

I hope this helps.

Photos
    View albums

I also have the white ones with blue specks towards the middle...I got my from a weight loss clinic too! So far they seem to work I have lost 8lbs in my first week of use...

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Wink My pill

my pill is yellow what color is ur pill do u have a lot of energy when u wake up and can u sleep

Photos
    View albums

I also have the cute little white pills with blue speckles.. although they seem to be speckled a little bit all over. I get them at Mays Drug Warehouse in the Pharmacy.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SW: 254 ~ 3/31/2010 <-- Phen Restarted
    CW: 239 ~ 4/11/2010
    GW: 150

Previous Weigh Ins
    254 ~ 03/31/2010
    244 ~ 4/5/2010
    239 ~ 4/11/2010 (TOM)

Mini Goals
    240lbs ~ Met on 4/11/2010
    230lbs ~ Current Mini Goal

girlsgoneskinny - twitter
    my weightloss blog

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default 30 mg time released

So now I feel like I'm the only one that is taking the 30 mg time released capsule. Mine is solid yellow, and seems to be working fine. I started on 03/19/10 and have lost 8.5 pounds. The only problem I'm having, is my late night craves, but I found that if I eat a low calorie popsicle, it satisfies the crave and makes my dry mouth feel great lol! Good luck everyone!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Oh My Phen Tablets are PINK and round, smooth (no markings) and flat. I cant find them on any Pill Identifier on the Computer. But they do the job. I go to a Health/weight clinic to get them. But I do no of two over people that go to different health clinics around England that get given exactly the same pill.
    And they are 30mg.
    I was started on 15mg and they were the same as the capsuals that are on the identifier on this site. :-)