Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Talking New from East Texas

I just signed up earlier today and went to the doctors this afternoon and got my first prescription. I am from the Tyler area, 21 I am pretty excited about being on here I look forward to hopefully making some good friends

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Welcome, keep us informed on your progress.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by chikklett View Post
    I just signed up earlier today and went to the doctors this afternoon and got my first prescription. I am from the Tyler area, 21 I am pretty excited about being on here I look forward to hopefully making some good friends
    Hey there, I'm also in East Texas. Welcome to the forum! So glad to have someone else from my neck of the Piney Woods! I am in Kilgore and also go to the Dr. in Tyler. I've been on Phen since October, so if you ever have any questions or need support or anything, just give me a holler! Good luck to you on your Phen journey!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

No one should have to walk this journey alone! I've been there, and now I'm here for your support and encouragement!
    IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!

Me at 200 lbs! Biggest Ever!

Me at 137 lbs, April, 2009

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default ?

I am in Longview Tx and I need to find a Dr that gives phen, who are you using

Photos
    View albums

Welcome!! I am also from East Texas about 1 hour west of you toward Dallas. Always remember you are not in this alone we are all here to support each each other in a common journey. Good Luck.
    3/19/09 started Phentermine 308
    12/28/09 Drs. appt. 240
    Loss for 2009 67 lbs.
    01/25/10 Drs. appt. 243
    02/22/10 Drs. appt. 238
    03/22/10 Drs. appt. 241
    04/26/10 Drs. appt.241
    06/28/10 Drs. appt. 257
    10/21/10 Drs. appt. 265 wrong way!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Welcome.! I am new to, but not in East Texas. I was looking to use a doctor in Tyler. Can i ask the doctor any of you are using.?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

BIG TRANSFORAMTION..CONGRATS!I AM 180LBS THE BIGGEST IVE EVER BEEN AND THIS IS DAY 2 FOR ME.I WAS VERY SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT NOW I SEE ALL THESE STORIES ON HERE AND IM SLOWLY GETTIN HOPE!I GUESS WE MUST LEARN TO TAKE THINGS 1 DAY AT A TIME.
    God grant me the serenityTo accept the things I cannot change;Courage to change the things I can;And wisdom to know the difference.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I live in Tyler, Texas.

Been on it four months. At first a lost alot of weight now it has tailored off big time. Jeez...

I need some help.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up Doctor in Tyler

I have been using Doctor Sanders for about 4 years off and on. I recently used Doctor Lester and was very happy that I did. Doc Sanders is a great guy, but his staff are rude, impatient and act like you're an inconvenience. Doctor Sanders also only scrips the 30mg and you have to go pick it up somewhere else. At Doc Lesters clinic, I was treated well, I saved about $40 and recieved the 37.5 Apidex (phen) while I was there. His clinic isn't as nice, but it was much quicker and worth the change. PS, his times are much more flexible as well.

West Houston Family Clinicwww.westhoustonfamilyclinic.com

214 West Houston Street
    Tyler, TX 75702-8136

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Shultzee13 View Post
    I live in Tyler, Texas.

Been on it four months. At first a lost alot of weight now it has tailored off big time. Jeez...

I need some help.
    First off you should cycle your Phen. I have taken it off and on for several years and never take it for more than 60 days at a time. When I use it, I use it to cut my winter weight and get shredded for the summer. How it is most effective for me is take it early in the morning, I drink a lot of coffee during the day. I cut out all sugars and creams with coffee. My snacks through out the day are only almonds, pickles, or cheese. My lunch is nothing more than a wheat and tuna or chicken salad from Subway, then a pretty big evening meal before 7PM. I also exercise on top of that. I usually cut 45 pounds between the beginning of january and the middle of March. Fortunately I don't have that much to cut this year so I may see how I look around 190... Good Luck.
    Last edited by Hawk; February 1st, 2010 at 10:55 AM.