Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Looking For a Dr. in Hattiesburg, MS

Hi,
    I live in Hattiesburg, Ms. I have heard about Phen from a friend that lives in north Mississippi and I am interested in trying it. I have been reading all of the forums and how it has really worked. My problem is that I don't know where to start. Do I go to my GYN or what? If anyone in my area has any advice on what Dr. I need to see please let me know.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Small town in Mississippi, if you blink you missed it. lol..
    Photos
    View albums

Hi Tired, I am also looking for a doctor in my area. I live in between Grenada, Greenwood and starkville MS. I asked my GP and my GYN's nurse and both told me No. But I had read that some Gyn's will prescribe them. Just hear say, not for sure if true. But you could try weight loss clinics and just ask the doctors you already have about it. They can only say yes or no. Hope you find someone. Good luck

Photos
    View albums

The weight loss center I go to only has one in your state.

Verona
    The Center for Medical Weight Loss
    John W. White Jr., MD
    1423 Palmetto Road
    Verona, Mississippi 38879
    1-866-634-3772*

Height 5' 1"
    HW 178 12/09/08 (WW)
    WT 169.5 8/6/08 Dr Consult
    SW 173 8/11/08 Dr Start Phen
    W1 168 9/08/08 Dr
    W2 158 10/06/08 Dr
    W3 154.5 11/3/08 Dr
    W4 153.5 12/3/08 Dr
    W5 149 01/07/08 Dr
    W6 144.5 02/04/09 Dr
    W7 142.0 03/04/09
    CW 135 06/11/09 Dr

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Talking me too, but i have info for you

i live in laurel. send me an email and i think i can help you out. i don't wan to give to much info on here. i do have some place for you. thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Gingersmama,
    I too live in hattiesburg and I am searching for a doctor. I have been too slidell, and I found one a little close in Richton, but I would like to find one even close than that. Can you help me?

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

I live in Hattiesburg too and I saw Dr. Mark but now he nolonger sees patients for weight loss and I'd have to drive to Columbia to see his replacement.

Any info you could give me would be appreciated. I workout and try to eat healthy and I really want to get another script for Phentermine.

`JudyE

Photos
    View albums

Hey y'all!
    I live in Mobile and go to Alabama One clinic, but my friend got her Adipex from the clinic in Wiggins, 30 minutes South of Hattiesburg. She said you can get it from any of the nurse practitioners there assuming your medical history is okay.

Good luck!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Smile Found a Dr.

Hi everyone!
    It's been awhile since my post. Well I did finally find a Dr. in my area. I actually just went to my GYN at The Women's Pavilion. My husband and I want to try to get pregnant around Aug. of 2009 so I knew I had to so something about my weight. I have been on 37 mg of Phen for a month now. I go back to the Dr. tomorrow to see how much I have lost, according to their scale. At home it seems I have lost about 8 lbs., my clothes are definitely looser than before. I thought i would lose more by now, but some is better than none. I think my body is getting used to taking the phen. I do not feel the energy as before, almost like I have not taken anything. I will discuss this with the Dr. tomorrow. Maybe my body needs a break.
    11/17/08- 232 lbs. start weight
    12/17/08- 221lbs. 1st check up
    12/29/08- 214lbs. at home weigh in

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi, I am also in the grenada area. I went to my md and he said I looked fine and didn't need to lose any weight. I am 5'3 and 145 (after losing from 178) and I am stuck! For over 5 months! So My BMI is in the unhealthy range still. I didn't want a quick fix, I have and am still trying the hard way. I will be seeing my gyn in Jan for a procedure, I will ask if she will prescribe. Has anyone else found any willing doctors?

Photos
    View albums

Your BMI is 25.7, barely into the overweight range. It may be hard to get a Dr. to prescribe for a BMI that low. How did you lose the other 33 lbs? What is your body type, what frame type, how old? This is what most Dr's. take into consideration.

08/23/08 186 SW 197 HW April 23, 2008
    12/28/08 150
    01/07/09 148
    01/14/09 148
    3/15/09 bad week up to 156

Never Give Up in 2009 Challenge SW 150 What I am gonna look like!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default help!

Quote Originally Posted by gingersmama View Post
    i live in laurel. send me an email and i think i can help you out. i don't wan to give to much info on here. i do have some place for you. thanks
    i also live in Laurel and I'm looking for a doctor asap before I leave for college

Photos
    View albums

I'm just happy to see people from MISSISSPPI ON HERE!!! I've never been able to find anyone in MS.
    Every Saint has a past, but every sinner has a future.

Photos
    View albums

same here!! i am currently trying to get on phentermine... my doctor won't give them to me. where can i get them???

Photos
    View albums

I live in the Petal (Perry County) area and am looking for a Dr. I know you can use Radiant Reflections on 98 out in Oak Grove just wanted somthing closer. Does anyone know of anyone?

Start Phen 02/01/10-- 171 DR