Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Question Whats the best place to get phen?

I dont have insurance nor do I have a doctor. Just to get a doctor for the first visit is close to 200 dollars.. SO I was wondering if anyone knows a good site to order them on line. I have been on phen before and I lost a bunch of weight in only 1 1/2 months but the web site i got it through closed down. Now I am worried about ordering on a diff site and being scammed.. Any suggestions.. Thank you!!!!
    XOXO

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well I doubt you wont get scammed online, you can only get phen through a perscription because doctors need to monitor your heart and blood pressure. Its a little bit harder to get doctors to perscribe it now-a-days. Sorry but I wouldn't waste your money on pills online.

Photos
    View albums

It's illigal to buy it online. There is a thread with info on it not too far below yours. Hope this helps!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default thanks

I didn't see that i just joined on here today..I haven't looked around much yet..The problem is I have gone to a doctor before and was paying 95 dollars a month for a cocktail of pills including phentremine and it didn't work. He had me taking a morning pill an afternoon pill and a night pill.. The afternoon one was the phen.. I called the office and told them it wasn't doing anything for me it didn't suppress my apatite and the receptionist said that it wasn't suppose to,,, ???? UMMMMM... OK...??? So I guess I will attempt to go to this other doctor and pay the 200 for him to be my primary care physician.. Then work on getting a prescription....

Photos
    View albums

Sorry! Good luck! Let us know what he says. A lot of new people don't know you shouldn't get it online. My phentermine suppresses my appetite. It does for almost everyone on here that takes it. That's odd that the receptionist told you that. Also my Ob/gyn prescribed mine, maybe you can talk to yours? In case you were wondering Phentermine seems to cost everyone about $30. Again good luck!

Photos
    View albums

Yeah the doctors your best bet and Phen def. curbs your appetite, i just forget to eat, so I have to force myself to eat at different times during the day. Yeah I would find a good doctor.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Red face I been Using a good pharm from Miramar FL

Hello i used the pharm from miramar fl only COD 2days Deliver fedex the price include the script and medication and deliver they got 30 pills 30 mg and 37.5 and 90 pills 37.5 but the 37.5 90 pills only visa , i do only 30 pills better and safe COD any question that you may have ask me if you want here is the number her name is Vivian or ask for Lee too 8504720514

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by James Alvarez1976 View Post
    Hello i used the pharm from miramar fl only COD 2days Deliver fedex the price include the script and medication and deliver they got 30 pills 30 mg and 37.5 and 90 pills 37.5 but the 37.5 90 pills only visa , i do only 30 pills better and safe COD any question that you may have ask me if you want here is the number her name is Vivian or ask for Lee too 8504720514
    This person sounds like a salesperson for this site!! It is illegal to buy phen thru the mail if you live in the U.S. It is a felony! Check the DEA website.

Photos
    View albums

It will cost you just as much to order them online anyway, regardless if they are real or fake. $200 for the Dr appt, $30 for the phen is still cheaper than what that guy up there is selling them for and you get doctor care.
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I am new to this site @ have gained 70 ponds in a year . I went from a4 to a 16 lol. Anyways believe it or not I did not know about phentermine . And saw it on alot of websites ( order here free shipping , buy amembership , stand up sit down blah ,blah, blah lol. I wae really tem pted to order some , but I new if it seems too good to be trew it probably is (bummer) So does anyone have advice about what to do to keep from gaining more weght . believe me you can only find so many hot lookig tunics! Please help me, Keep up the good work friends!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Well I gained 25 lbs in 5 months due to Lexapro, an anxiety med. Any anxiety/anitdepressent medication (SSRI) will slow your metabolism down, and yes, gain weight. I did research and found the "side effects" of my meds. If not on any meds, maybe go to dr and have a full exam including your thryroid, sugar level, etc checked. Good luck!

Photos
    View albums

Hi -

I'm still trying to find a Dr too. My Primary Care Dr retired, my new Primary Care Dr does not prescribe it and the recent Dr I was getting it from closed up. I've been using Phen on and off for over three years, so I am not new to the great results. It works great for me. I've already tried my OB/GYN and they don't prescribe it either. I've called two nutrionists offices, nothing but voicemail. I am completely out of Phen, ran out about a week ago now.

Anyone know a Doctor in Richmond Virginia???

Photos
    View albums

I am in the same boat. My Dr. was in Texas and was shut down by the DEA. Where do I buy it now? if you know, IM me.
    See the beauty in everything, including your self.

Bronze Phenster BringingSexyback_08's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

There is a forum just on the topic of doctors all over the US. I would start by looking in there first for a doc near you who can prescribe Phen. To be 100% honest with you there are places that still sell phen online but it is against the law to buy Phen without a prescription. It's really dangerous and just one big gamble and exspensive to boot. For your safety I would just find a doc in your area and go from there.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

26AUG SW-180lbs
    01SEP 174lbs Goal-175Goal Met!
    08SEP 170lbs Goal-170Goal Met!
    15SEP 171lbs TOM!
    22SEP 168
    OCT 160'S
    08NOV 150 GOAL MET YAHOOOO
    Goal-Lose the last 10 without Phen